Search results

1. DaRealSonGoku

Do you think I should covert my Dragon Ball Super game (in development) from MV to MZ?

Well, in that case, there is no use in converting it to MZ. Thank you for helping me out
  2. DaRealSonGoku

Do you think I should covert my Dragon Ball Super game (in development) from MV to MZ?

I have just started development recently (though I started this project back in 2017, I just went for a break and I'm resuming now). Also, I purchased MZ already (never used it once). So I guess, downloading the demo isn't gonna be an option.
  3. DaRealSonGoku

The FOSSIL plugin helps me use the necessary plugins (Chrono Engine) in MZ, and I wouldn't be using other MV plugins. Much of the MV plugins have been discontinued since the release of MZ. Also one of the perks of changing to MZ is that I can use MZ plugins which might come in handy (like SRD's...
  4. DaRealSonGoku

I'm currently making this game --> DBS Legacy Of Goku I need to know whether I should convert it to MZ using FOSSIL. Let me know your opinion.
  5. DaRealSonGoku

Formula for attack that gets stronger for each dead party member?

If you want to make something like that, you can use variables in the formula. For Example, Take some random variable. Let's say variable ID 12. Set it to 1 as default. Make a parallel common event that adds 1 to the variable whenever an ally dies and subtracts 1 when an ally is revived...
  6. DaRealSonGoku

Me whenever I try something crazy and it works: [MEDIA]

Me whenever I try something crazy and it works:
  7. DaRealSonGoku

RMMV Making Kamehameha as a skill in RPG MV using Chrono Engine ABS

I'm currently making this game - https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dragon-ball-super-the-legacy-of-goku.136626/ and I would like some help with something. I want to create a skill using Chrono Engine ABS in RPG MV. It is the famous Kamehameha wave from the Dragon Ball Series that...
  8. DaRealSonGoku

DB fan games made in RPGmaker

Check this out https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dragon-ball-super-the-legacy-of-goku.136626/
  9. DaRealSonGoku

I edited it. Check out the thread. You should be able to see them now.

I edited it. Check out the thread. You should be able to see them now.
  10. DaRealSonGoku

Yeah, thanks for telling. I will edit it

Yeah, thanks for telling. I will edit it
  11. DaRealSonGoku

RMMV DRAGON BALL SUPER - THE LEGACY OF GOKU

DRAGON BALL SUPER - THE LEGACY OF GOKU is an Action-Adventure Role-Playing Game which is currently in the works. I am currently engaged in making this game as an unofficial sequel to the DBZ Buu's fury GBA Game. This Game follows the same story as the DBS anime. It has its User interface and...
  12. DaRealSonGoku

Its going well and good

Its going well and good
  13. DaRealSonGoku

Editing a savefile from Dragon ball Z Legend of Z

Yeah, thanks @Shaz. I'm not that familiar with this forum. So.... how do you close this thread?
  14. DaRealSonGoku

Well, anyway, I dont think its the best game of all time You wouldn't say that if u played my game. I am engaged in making a project right now. Its titled as "DBS Legacy of Goku" and its similar to the Dragon ball gba games. Here is a screenshot for ya: I am about to complete the God of...
  15. DaRealSonGoku

I used cheat engine LOL
  16. DaRealSonGoku

I want to edit a savefile from DBZ LOZ as it is hard to play. Can someone help me out?
  17. DaRealSonGoku

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 7/13/2022]

Hey GG! and MechScapeZH , I have a request, can you guys create the sprite sheets for the black order? If you are interested, you can join me in doing this. I am creating an Avengers 3 game using chrono engine abs. (Pleaaase....!)
  18. DaRealSonGoku

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 7/13/2022]

Hey! Galactic God, thanks for your sprites! I am now creating an unofficial marvel avengers 3 fan game! I have a request, can you create the sprite sheets for the black order? If you are interested, you can join me in doing this. I am creating this game using chrono engine abs.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

yo i made a post but it hasnt really gotten any answers so uhhhh
Finished switching to a new PC. Now I could potentially start working at projects or plugins again if I feel the motivation to do so.
If you don't read the news, you are uninformed. If you read the news, you are misinformed.
Custom slip rates and custom ailment durations for enemies really opens up the floodgates for status effect use. I can have Poison and Time Stop affect bosses without it breaking their balance! Finally, a healthy middle ground.

(Especially after I cooked up a thing that prevents you from re-applying deadly states more than once in specific occassions.)
Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurutami