Search results

1. Afaryz

Enhanced TP - Help getting the eval for Srdudes Menu Status Customizer

Hey there, I just try to implement with : my current TP Mode from . I need the actual eval for the TP Mode. With: actor._tpMode i can atleast show the number of the actual Tp Mode. Now is the question how I can display the name? If I use actor.tpMode (Yanfly help file suggests...
  2. Afaryz

Afaryz Harry Potter Alike Ressources

Hello Guys, I am working on the Harry Potter alike Game for my girlfriend. So I thought, I share from time to time some of my little edits. I don't mind critic, it helps for improvement. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Niffler is edit of the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4D_