Search results

1. Matratos

Problem with Save as Image (map)

Yeah, it can be nice to have the full size... I'm taking screenshots for parallax mapping, it take a (very) little more time, but it work.
  2. Matratos

More Character Frames

Thanks! It look nice!
  3. Matratos

What kind of plugins/scripts are you looking forward to?

Some scripts ideas : -A script that give you a in-game menu (you can make it pop with an event) with multiple categories like Shop/Armory/Event, and with submenu like Weapon/Armors/etc... Very useful, especialy if you want to make cities like Hyper Dimension Neptunia. -Categories for the shop...
  4. Matratos

Hello.

Hi Guys, i'm Matratos and started to use RM yesterday with the release of RPG Maker MV. I'm registered on the forum in order to share and learn with other members of the RPG Maker community. Nice to meet you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4D_