Search results

1. JahwsUF

Plugin parameter storage

Does anyone know where the system stores the options you specify for a plugin?  I've tried a few times to back up the state of my game before making sweeping changes to debug plugins I've developed, but the values actually changed permanently! Granted, I didn't backup the whole game folder...
  2. JahwsUF

New Game Event

New Game Event - v 1.0.0 by JahwsUF You know how lots of games start off with a cutscene or an intro sequence?  Maybe you get to customize the game a little bit right off the bat, like choosing your main character's game?  Wouldn't it be nice to do that in RPG Maker?  I thought so, and set out...
  3. JahwsUF

Actor animations on the map?

I feel like I may have missed or forgotten something, but I'm presently unaware of any way to have an actor perform some sort of animation while on the general map - that is, when not in battle. Ex:  suppose I want one of my characters to chop logs with an axe for a cutscene-event, outside of...
  4. JahwsUF

The StatusMenuCore (v 1.1.1)

StatusMenuCore - v1.1.1 by JahwsUF   (Change in version syntax:  the old v 1.03 was meant as 1.0.3.)   Tired of the plain, vanilla Status menu that came with the game?  Wish you could show more parameters to your game's players, or provide a little lore?  Well, wish no longer, for a solution is...
  5. JahwsUF

Expanded Status Window / potential "StatusMenuCore" base

Since it's something I believe will be very useful going forward, I'd like to present some in-development work on a custom plugin - the Expanded Status Window. Published! Go to the official topic under the JS Plugin Releases (RMMV) sub-form via this link. NOTE:  Major updates posted below. ...
  6. JahwsUF

Plugin under development - Expanded Status Window

Since it's something I believe will be very useful going forward, I'd like to present some in-development work on a custom plugin - the Expanded Status Window. In particular, the new Status Window has pages (or tabs) that can each contain different types of information per Actor.  Ideally, this...
  7. JahwsUF

Plugin authoring tutorials?

I know this is probably starting a bit off the deep end, but I'm a programmer that's interested in exploring plugin creation in RPG Maker MV, though I'm new to the software.  (I love coding, but strongly dislike creating graphics from scratch... something the program looks to provide quite...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4D_