Search results

1. sailingCartoonist

RMMV More Self Switches file or Alternative

Howdy y'all. I found a plugin I think would help my game a lot, but the link for the file is bust. Anyone have the file for this? I can't seem to find it anywhere. If not, is there a free alternative? I've looked but haven't found anything beyond the Yanfly plugin. Any help would be...
  2. sailingCartoonist

Galv's Event Spawn Timers

Howdy Galv! I have two questions. Hopefully they aren't too difficult, haha! So I'm attempting to make a crop system using your event spawn timer, and have the plants be animated. I'm trying to figure out how to get this to work, and hopefully one of these two ways could work, but I haven't...
  3. sailingCartoonist

Through Event interaction from adjacent or event tile

Howdy y'all, the title might be a little confusing, and I apologize for that. I'm up at like 1 am working on this and can't find a solution. Can't tell if it's the sleep deprivation or legit just something I can't do without a plugin, but we'll see. So I'm working on this farming game. It's...
  4. sailingCartoonist

RMMV Galv Tools replacement, or QMovement compatability?

Seeing as I have absolutely no Javascript experience, and Galv, as far as I can tell, has moved on from the plugin for the most part, I'll switch over to my backup plan and see what I can do. Thank you!
  5. sailingCartoonist

RMMV Galv Tools replacement, or QMovement compatability?

Howdy y'all, I'm workin on something here and I'm lookin to see if I can get this little idea of mine to work, or if I should switch to my backup plan. So I've been trying to use Galv Tools plugin to get a farming system working (for a tiller and watering can, aswell as seed placement), and...
  6. sailingCartoonist

RMMV Road/Tilled Soil Autotile Plugin?

Howdy y'all, I've heard this would be impossible to do with eventing (although I'm sure I can figure out some way to do this without Autotiling), so I figured I would put a request here to see if anyone knew a plugin that would work for this. I'm trying to make a Road Creation/Tilled Soil...
  7. sailingCartoonist

RMMV Galv Tool Labels

Howdy y'all, I'm trying to make a small farming title in my off-time, and figured I could use Galv's Tool plugin to make tilling and mining hella easy. Only issue I'm running into is that I can't figure out where to put the labels. I get that there should be a label in the tool's common event...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mig8blog