Search results

1. felipefalcon

RMVXA Doce Sonhar [In Development]

STORY Doce Sonhar is a RPG, Puzzle, Exploration and Drama game focused on the story of the main character (unnamed) and his family. You are a little girl with pink hair, lonely and quite depressive. You has been going through many bad situations since you were a child. You just woke up in...
  2. felipefalcon

I have a doubt...

I have a doubt... So I've noticed that it's possible to get one of the RPG Maker DLC packs out of steam. (The Time Fantasy) This pack bought out of steam, gives freedom to be used in any engine. I wonder why this difference. After all, it would be more advantageous to buy the pack outside of...
  3. felipefalcon

RMVXA Sabrina - Game

Synopsis You are an alcoholic man who is wasting his time in front of a television before going to sleep. You hear strange sounds coming from the kitchen, and you go to investigate the source. 15 - 30 Minutes Gameplay Images Credits and Download Credits: Felipe Falcon, Hudell, Graphics...
  4. felipefalcon

Frame Stop (Bug Fix)

Frame Stop (Bug Fix) by FelipeFalcon Introduction Certainly a lot of people must have noticed and not given much importance. (With small chars not make much difference, but it occurs) This "little mistake" always occurs when you are walking, and collides with something. Not quite a mistake...
  5. felipefalcon

Sete Ossos

This game was made for Contest IGMC 2014 Sorry for my english, can have severe errors. A month and a half living in this new home, away from everything. The neighbors who have are old, what makes a girl to spend most of her time alone in her own home.  Your school is far away and the holidays...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mig8blog