Search results

1. Moksock

Common event Variable checker loop help

@Nolonar thank you for pointing out something like that instead of making that extra piece, and thank you everyone else for your options and opinions, it helps alot!
  2. Moksock

do self switches actually work when inside a common event? or does it act as a form of switch without taking up a switch spot?
  3. Moksock

Hello once again fellow game makers, Today im trying to figure out how i can make a common event that can repeatably check multipul variables and upon reaching the spot to put up a message for the player then go back to checking for the next variable number reached. Example: Variable [001]...
  4. Moksock

Item Price Change Outside Database

ok thank you
  5. Moksock

Item Price Change Outside Database

I'm just looking to see if there is a way i can change the price of an item sold to a shop without the use of a plugin. i have variables that track your level with [Harvesting] and im hoping that i could give the benefit of selling items at different percentages at different [Harvesting]...
  6. Moksock

Named Variables check in text

i never actually thought of branching it like that, thank you for that
  7. Moksock

ive never actually used the 'Script' option for that, do you possible have an image of example i could see visually? and the names are not set through variables they are just names of the rankings i wish to use to give more flavour then just the numbers pulled from the variables, since putting...
  8. Moksock

I have had no luck trying to find this without having to go through a plugin, so i was hoping someone may have a non plugin answer for me. What im trying to do is have an item that the player can open and choose a job title and check their progress, so they use the book in the inventory and...
  9. Moksock

Npc Graphic Keeps Changing

oh perfect thank you very much for your advice and information, and im sorry for making an error like that, ill make sure to remember that in the future so thank you Shaz
  10. Moksock

my goal is to have it so after combat the player can "harvest" from the bodies then have the event disapear until the player leaves and reenters the map
  11. Moksock

If there was a post for this already im sorry for the double post, i just had no luck finding it. I've created an enemy that moves on the map and when the player touches them it starts a battle, after the battle (and the player wins) then self switch a turns on and the graphic is set to show...
  12. Moksock

Custom Main Menu Without Plugins

hmm ok thank you the advice and information everyone
  13. Moksock

so theres no way i can javascript to change it? dang i was hoping to avoid using plugins.
  14. Moksock

My apologies. ill post a picture of my idea of the main menu i want to build and implement into MV
  15. Moksock

Inventory Space

what is the reason for the variable being under the conditional branch? did you mean to put the number as less?
  16. Moksock

Hello, I'm posting this because ive had no luck in my search so far and so I've decided to ask the community for help. I'm trying to find a tutorial on how to make a custom Main Menu page that can replace the default MV Main Menu, but i would like to do this "-WITHOUT-" plugins. any help is...
  17. Moksock

[Solved] Item used only in certain area

Never mind, I managed to fix my own problem, this can be closed
  18. Moksock

[Solved] Item used only in certain area

Well im hoping i finally managed to put this in the correct section. I'm using RPG Maker MV. What i'm trying to make happen is there is an item called an Hourglass in my game i'm making that i only want used in certain maps, now in the screenshots i've provided it shows the two common events i...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elwetritsche