Search results

1. raffle

Automatically stop a timer when "show text" is up?

Henlo everyone! I come back again asking for help on a small little detail :kaocry: Currently I'm using MOG_VisualTimer to have a little bar displaying when a timer is on: It behaves the same as the default timer, it just shows up as a gauge instead. Now I would like for it to pause...
  2. raffle

Luck based item gathering?

Henlo again! I'm trying to make gather spots in my map that utilize the Luck parameter to have a chance at getting better items within a certain amount of possible item slots. Let's say I want to pick up berries from a bush. Out of 5 possible slots I can get berries or branches. So let's say...
  3. raffle

Reset loot in the world without leaving the current map?

Hey there everyone! I was thinking of having a gatherer class in my game with a skill that has the benefit of resetting loot spots like for resources such as herbs, etc without having to leave the map and coming back in. I was thinking after you've picked up something like: use skill -> lose...
  4. raffle

How to change an animation resolution to fit a bigger screen size?

Hey there, I got an animation pack that contains a few full-screen animations but I changed my game's screen resolution so they look cut off, what's the best way to approach resizing them? Here's a clip of what I'm talking about I couldn't find any plugins for it or tutorials on doing it...
  5. raffle

Request: Orc related tiles

Resource Type: Tiles Maker Format: MV/MZ/ACE/Anything T_T Art Style: RTP Description: Henlo again! I'm looking for tiles related to orcs, I'm doing a little orc village and I want it to look very authentic. I already looked around and found a few but maybe some of you know about free...
  6. raffle

How to have "Show picture" images not shake along with the screen?

Hello again everyone! I have this little segment in my game that has a "Show picture" command that adds a computer monitor over the map to make it seem like the player is playing a game, but if I use screen shake affects for a cinematic, the image shakes along with the entire screen and it...
  7. raffle

Tile with small passage through trees?

Resource Type: Tiles Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP/Avery Description: Hello everyone! I'm looking for a tile with a little passage through the trees so that I could have the player go into a thicker part of the forest at the end of this dead-end instead of simply making a way myself...
  8. raffle

Prevent the space key from picking options in dialogue?

Hey there again! I was wondering if it's possible to disable the space key for picking options in dialogue and somehow make it so you need to do Enter or click the options in order to select them? The reason being, players will sometimes skip the dialogue using space and they could accidently...
  9. raffle

Kitty litter box, food bowl and pillow tiles?

Resource Type: Tiles Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: Hello everyone I'm looking for 3 tiles that could fit the default rpg maker mv aesthetic! I'm looking for a cat littler box, a little food bowl and a pillow where they can sleep, these would need to be in a modern...
  10. raffle

Remove UI during target selection?

Hello there I'm using MOG_Battlehud to modify the battle sequences in my game and I was wondering if it is possible to have the UI completely disappear during target selection, by that I mean having no menus with the target choices, players would just use the mouse or keyboard to pick the target...
  11. raffle

MadeWithMv with a jingle at the game start?

Hello everyone! I have a custom image at the start of my game replacing the made with mv screen and instead showing my game dev group. And I was wondering if it's possible to add a sound jingle to it and how to go about it? I looked around online and couldn't find anything like that :dizzy...
  12. raffle

How to change an item's name with YEP_ItemCore

Hey there! I was wondering how can I change an item's name with YEP_ItemCore to make it so a suffix appears depending on the item's random variance, just like on their video where it shows a (+5) at the end of the item's name: This is what I have on the item's page I am testing with: And as...
  13. raffle

Celianna's nature set animated water tile

Resource Type: Tiles Maker Format: MV Art Style: Artist's original Description: Hey there I'm looking for a way to have an animated water tile for A1 that could match the underwater areas from Celianna's set. I tried doing it myself by replacing the water on the A1 tiles but it still looks...
  14. raffle

RMMV SRDude Character Creation EX and Luna Engine MV - Compatible?

Hello everyone, I'm getting this error whenever I use SRDude's Character Creation EX plugin while Luna Engine MV is active: The character creator works without an issue if I turn off Luna Engine MV, could it be a simple problem of Luna not detecting a new menu or something? I'm not a coder...
  15. raffle

Hide the controllable character from formation/battle?

Hey everyone, I have been trying to find a way to make it so the protagonist of the game actually doesn't fight at all and does not appear on the party formation. Basically in the story he has other people fighting for him, so him being in the party really clutters my idea. Is it feasible to...
  16. raffle

How to approach save games for a continuously updated game

Hello there! I'm currently working on a game that will have a long story which I'll deliver with patches to the game. My main concern are save games. I'm afraid older saves could be incompatible with new patches. The way I'm going to approach it is to only let players save at a specific...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elwetritsche