Search results

1. Corniflex

Corniflex Pluggins - Yanfly Addons - Latest : Class Tree !

Which addon did you activate ? If you have ClassChangeCore Addon, I guess it could come "from" it : You'll need to deactivate the Yanfly ClassChangeCore plugin (and the Subclass one if you have it) and my the addon and see if it works without them. If yes, that means you have a loop in...
  2. Corniflex

Thanks for the comment ! I've already planed to try to do the same with skills through SkillLearnSystem. The problem is there will be no way to show that a skill depend on the character level. So I think the tree will be exactly the same as the class one : You'll see for each skill what...
  3. Corniflex

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

The last line should be : rate = 50 * bonus;
  4. Corniflex

Yanfly Engine Plugins Addons by Corniflex Introduction :These scripts are addons for Yanfly Engine Plugins (YEP). Install Instructions : Always place the addons under ALL the YEP scripts to avoid issues. Check the required scripts list for each addons. Also check the version for...
  5. Corniflex

The problem with making a tree with the Skill Learn System is that it will never be nice for everyone : Skill can require class level, other skill, item, switch, etc... And if you add level to skill you can also have a skill requiring another skill at a specific level. It won't be possible...
  6. Corniflex

That's what he said. So now the class list from  can become a class tree. Only the icons remains, the name and level of the class are now on the right side. You can see the requirements of each class thanks to the arrows and the text. To navigate through the tree you can use the...
  7. Corniflex

Hello RPG Makers ! I've updated the  script so we have the possibility to see all the future unlockable classes in advance. They will appear in the list but will be disabled. The requirements will be displayed under the stats changes : The list of unlockable classes is computed once...
  8. Corniflex

Here are some other updates (and the last for now) : This one is for  and give the ability to display skills you don't met the level requirement (but you still can't learn them). I added the level requirement in the right area, so one can know what skills the class will unlock in...
  9. Corniflex

Hello again ! Like I said earlier, I have some idea of upgrade for your plugins I wanted to try to implement myself and here's the first one : Aftermath Level Up : Displaying the unlocked classes.   Everything is toggleable and parametrable through configuration...
  10. Corniflex

Hello Yanfly, Thanks for the awesome work you provide to the RPG Maker community with these great plugins ! I wanted to know if you ever thought about putting your scripts on a public git repository ? It would be easier for people to keep all the scripts up to date (they all would be on...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elwetritsche