Search results

1. Post Your Music

My short OST and game trailer
  2. Alpha ABS (MV) [New cool DEMO, build 1242]

AADefense still working in 1174, but after update it's not working anymore?
  3. Post Your Music

New songs in my project, don't even know about piano but I tried to compose. Hope you enjoy.
  4. Post Your Music

This's my project, don't even know about piano but I tried to compose. Hope you enjoy.
  5. RMMV Another Day : The Last Song

Update new images
  6. RMMV Another Day : The Last Song

Update new images and soundtrack
  7. RMMV Another Day : The Last Song

I'll do my best , thank you  :D
  8. RMMV Another Day : The Last Song

Update new images
  9. RMMV Another Day : The Last Song

Another Day : The Last Song Story ( Ep 1 ) : A story tell about a boy and a girl were young. When Yurika is 7 years old , she is very talented playing the piano and can compose her own songs. Soft and talented but she's a shy girl. Shirou, the experimenter with special eyes by doctor in...
  10. Another Day

Update chapter 2 demo in topic
  11. Another Day

Update new link
  12. Another Day

I'm use face chibi in chat box and face anime in cutscene
  13. Another Day

I really appreciate it , it's just my first project and I'm really sorry about that I will fix link soon , i fogot change parallaxes in version 1.1    
  14. Another Day

Story: Chapter 1: The world is divided between the hunters and the hunted. Those that are hunted are just regular people. These are the men and women that fight against the hunters as best they can. Those that hunt are super-human. These are the men and women that show no emotion, murder...
  15. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

how i change damage by action effect in skill notetag: move user: target, back center, 5 wait for movement motion swing: user action effect move user: target, front center, 5 wait for movement wait: 20 move user: target, back center, 5 wait for...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elwetritsche