Search results

1. Sharr_Zeor

Playtest/Deployment white screen

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know I'll move them back then, and just use dropbox as a backup after I have saved my work I still can't figure out why the game broke in the way it did though
  2. Sharr_Zeor

Okay... I'm not sure how, or why, but- I moved the entire game folder intro Dropbox, and deleted the original folder, then I created a new project with the same name, then I opened the project from within my Dropbox folder and it has loaded perfectly, and playtest runs fine, even with the...
  3. Sharr_Zeor

Yeah, it plays automatically the moment the player enters the map, to act as a cutscene It doesn't have any end because it's unfinished, i was trying to test the timing of the sound effects and the screen shaking, I often test my "cutscene" events multiple times before I have finished them...
  4. Sharr_Zeor

Yes, not a problem. I use a snipping tool so I can select only the portions of the window I need I believe the image is attached? (Sorry, I'm new here, created an account just for this post) As I said, this isn't the first time this has happened, and it has been different events each time...
  5. Sharr_Zeor

-Before I begin, I should mention that I have read and searched through other white screen/playtest issues and mine does not seem to match any that i have found- My game was running fine, it's very bare-bones at the moment, but it was working as intended. I'm only using two plugins...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
comandmission02