Search results

1. Music it's gone!

For some reason the music of my game has completely disappeared, without any particular change, I opened the game to try some things but lost all the sound that it had I have already re-installed the RPGmaker mv and it has not generated changes, the strange thing is that all the music has...
  2. Is it possible to export data?

Hello! I am currently creating a game for a project at my university that must export data such as: Number of battles won Number of battles lost Time and date of connection etc etc Basically I have to save this and much more information about each player's game and then take it to tables where...
  3. RMMV How can the character's status be changed in battle?

Hi! I am creating an educational game for an assignment at my university but I have come across a big problem. How can I remove that black table that shows the life of my character? The game that I am developing has no life and when I impose the action to attack, that window appears that shows...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranisowmya