Search results

1. video playback randomly crashes games

is this a common error with previous versions of mv? i started my project several updates ago and 6 out of seven times it plays movies fine, but other times it hangs a few seconds in. i turned off all plugins except title skip 1.0
  2. html5 erroring with itch.io

is this a thing? is was working previously, albeit slowly. i threw a preloader on my project and this error started happening whenever itch would try and run it: do these words mean anything to anyone? now i can't get it to work at all even with the plugin off. but it still plays fine as...
  3. attacking two specific enemies instead of two random enemies?

is it a plug in? is it a script edit? is it in vanilla MV and I don't see it? thanks anyone who reads this.
  4. 'character' layer vs 'tileset' layer

Is this a thing!? I took a tile from a tileset, animated it with four frames (galv's character frames), kept the width(48x4), changed the height48x4), BUTT, when I went to plug it back into the editor as a 'character' it displays a few pixels above where it should logically be. I then set this...
  5. first person camera

is anyone else developing their games 1st person? it's been challenging so far but really enjoyable.
  6. Video overlay with transparency.

nah.
  7. closing a message window without player input

is this possible? I know about \^ but it advances to the the final window and waits for player input to close it. thank you anyone.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranisowmya