Search results

1. RMMZ -- WIP Updated: 0.22 Jun 09 -- Ddm Draegonis's MZ react js components

Hey, just wondering if you had any ideas on how to include control of the log scrolling in your script via gamepad and keyboard. I've spent some time trying to get some sort of mouse wheel emulation through button presses, but no luck so far. It seems like it might need to be done internally in...
  2. RMMZ -- WIP Updated: 0.22 Jun 09 -- Ddm Draegonis's MZ react js components

Cool, those are some useful additions, for sure. I like the new waitForInput command too, though I don't remember requesting it (assuming you were directing that comment to me and not to someone else).
  3. RMMZ -- WIP Updated: 0.22 Jun 09 -- Ddm Draegonis's MZ react js components

So I finally was able to spend some time playing around with it. I've only tried out the Message Log portion, and I find that it can do essentially what I was hoping it would be able to do, so thanks for taking my input and taking the time to implement it! I do have a new, seemingly simpler...
  4. RMMZ -- WIP Updated: 0.22 Jun 09 -- Ddm Draegonis's MZ react js components

I will hopefully be able to check out this update soon (or the next one if I'm too slow, lol). I've been stuck with some various debugging in my own code for a little while.
  5. RMMZ -- WIP Updated: 0.22 Jun 09 -- Ddm Draegonis's MZ react js components

I understand about the in-game window objects. Anyway, I just tried your latest version (after troubleshooting a self-inflicted bug, aka forgotten autorun event on a test map I made, that kept me from being able to test your script right away) and it's quite nice (except of course for the...
  6. RMMZ -- WIP Updated: 0.22 Jun 09 -- Ddm Draegonis's MZ react js components

Wow. I will definitely be trying this out today.
  7. RMMZ -- WIP Updated: 0.22 Jun 09 -- Ddm Draegonis's MZ react js components

Great, thanks for answering! Oh, I didn't mean to imply online functionality. I just meant that the game I'm working on will have some similarities to the style of an online game, such as the log window style of showing conversations between the player's character and computer controlled...
  8. RMMZ -- WIP Updated: 0.22 Jun 09 -- Ddm Draegonis's MZ react js components

Nice! Thanks for publishing this work of yours. The Map Log component is the closest thing I've found so far to what I've been looking for for my project. I want to have something similar to an online MMO chat box (particularly one similar to FFXI, since that is one I'm most familiar with)...
  9. Scripting game player's movement on map

Thanks Chaucer, that's just what the doctor ordered!
  10. Scripting game player's movement on map

What are and how does one use script / script calls to temporarily automate the game player's sprites movement on the map.  I would like to be able to control the game player's movement under certain conditions purely from script in a .js file (without using MV's interface such as the event...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crisdevilgamer