Search results

1. sundricat

MIDI Editor for RPG Maker MIDIs

Is there a free MIDI editor that anyone would recommend for modifying the number 111 control change, which is used for the loop start on BGM MIDI's, on BGM MIDI's from older RPG Makers such as RPG Maker XP? The image below just shows that I actually have RPG Maker XP on Steam, which actually...
  2. sundricat

Modify KADOKAWA Resources

Am I allowed to modify the RTP resources provided with RPG Makers and DLC resources bought on Steam, for example, Modern Day Tiles for VX Ace, and then proceed to use the modified resources in games created with RPG Maker?
  3. sundricat

Old RPG Maker Resources

Not sure if this belongs here, but if I bought an older RPG Maker, such as RPG Maker XP or RPG Maker 2003, would I be allowed to use resources from XP/2003 in a newer RPG Maker, with possible modifications to the resources?
  4. sundricat

Play Map BGS During Battle

Could someone make a plugin that forces the BGS that was playing before a battle starts to be played all the way through the battle? For example, we have this river map. We have the "River" BGS playing on the map. But as soon as we enter a battle, the BGS stops until the battle is...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crisdevilgamer