Search results

1. MeowFace

[Request] [Ace] Achievement Display Grid

The Map Scene are by default dealing with 32x32 grid tiles. You can easily use a parallax map with a parallax lock script to achieve this. While the Charset Sprite (event sprite) can be any size, but since you want it to be grid like, you will have to calculated the size according to 32x32...
  2. MeowFace

Actor Idle Animation Script

You're welcome!
  3. MeowFace

I want a status effect that activates when the actor has less than 25% health but don't know how

Troop Event's Page => Conditional Branch to check actor's HP => Add states
  4. MeowFace

Pre-menu Image?

That's because the script provided there is being messed up by the V3 to V4 forum migration. Try PM the author of the script(Shaz) and have her update the post.
  5. MeowFace

Switch dependent Weapon stats

Have fun with it and good luck with your progress! ;)
  6. MeowFace

Text and a variable on-screen

You're welcome!
  7. MeowFace

though you want to make pop up text when an orc is killed and they are optional? the tutorial should be more than enough to make a pop up window showing the kill counts temporary. having a dynamic counter on the screen running full time can cost you fps drops, so it's not a wise idea to...
  8. MeowFace

Well, think of it as having a chance of naming the weapons one by one and have fun with it. eg. XXXX of Cowardice XXXX of the Brave XXXX of Magic XXXX of Fire Breathing And it will make your player want to play all over again to collect them all as with name tags, they are...
  9. MeowFace

Print Battle Log to Text File

Why printing it on a separate update? Thought you were looking into the methods in window battle log class? You should be able to find the few methods used to print the text to the screen before the contents are cleared there. Simply add your code right after the draw text part and before the...
  10. MeowFace

For window battle log, @lines is being cleared from time to time. So you have to write the data to the file accumulatively before they are being cleared. Overwriting @lines will not work as well since the new @lines will be empty after cleared and you will be overwriting your file with empty data.
  11. MeowFace

You can give this tutorial a try too. It's eventing based:
  12. MeowFace

You need to work a little more on that explanation you have there, it's confusing. But from what i gather.. The answer is a simple use of Conditional Branch before you distribute those weapons to the player. Pure eventing. A script that changes the stats of the weapon based on switches...
  13. MeowFace

Unpause

Try this: #============================================================================== # ■ Meow Face Movement Breaker #------------------------------------------------------------------------------ # Enable player to move during message and interpreter...
  14. MeowFace

On Map Playlist? [ACE]

Eventing is possible but the calculation of the different vorbis format can be a real pain since different format result in different numbers making it hard to synchronize the songs one by one. Galv made a script for music player so you might want to try that out...
  15. MeowFace

If that's the case, this script here might help you figure out how to do it.
  16. MeowFace

Actor Idle Animation Script

What @ZServ said is true, you get to set up a complicated idle animation using eventing alone. To be more specific: [1] You need a common event on parallel that checks for condition using a script call: $game_player.moving? So when player is moving, reset variable X to 0 (Control...
  17. MeowFace

Actor Commands: List all available Skills without the Skill Type item/tree/sub-menu

That's because those that replied get a few hit of "solution" when looking up the master script list, clearly showing that you didn't look well enough. And those being active around have been lied to too many times about that, so you know, can't blame them to leave the topic when a quick search...
  18. MeowFace

Actor Commands: List all available Skills without the Skill Type item/tree/sub-menu

If that's the case, it's not the skill window you are looking to modify but the battle command window itself. There are lot of battle command scripts in the master script list and some offer exactly what you want there, just make sure you use only 1 category to ease the processing power...
  19. MeowFace

Can't find this script

the script should by default ignore events without the name tag. if you find them conflicting, try place the script below/above one another and test it out.
  20. MeowFace

Bullet-Hell type syst req (UNDERTALE) and battle buttons

This is the second time answering a similar question on the same board today... so i am just going to copy paste the previous answer. First off, bear in mind the RM series are built for fast and easy building of "CLASSIC TURN BASED RPG", anything not in that category are ditched and not added...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Red_1,png.PNG
I don't know when I'll have time to finish this, so I'll post this mostly complete version now. Another major character of my project, his name is Red (at least until I can think up a better R-name). In case he looks familiar, it's because his design (and personality) is based directly from my favorite anime character of all time (who is, unfortunately, fairly obscure).
Here's a showcase of layers of visual effects I've added over a scene. By stripping them off, one by one. :kaoblush:

Aaaaand, here's me working on the above scene, adding weather effects to it: :kaoeh:

DamageActor1_2.png added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lichest101