Search results

1. Gavron

How do I export the game to an apk file on Android?

Android Studio: APK Builder Pro:
  2. Gavron

Sorry for not specific but I'm using Rpg Maker MV.
  3. Gavron

In Apk Builder Pro I created the apk file but when I tested the game I came across many error messages saying that the game files were not in the game folder. But all the files were in their respective folders.
  4. Gavron

Hi guys, I hope you are well. I need help to export my game to an apk file, I've seen many tutorials and tried to use Android Studio and Apk Builder but I can't. I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this.
  5. Gavron

SF Sprites

wow i forgot to check the steam folder thanks :)
  6. Gavron

SF Sprites

hello everyone where could i find the sprites of these characters?
  7. Gavron

RMMV Mog Time_System

Hello everyone I'm having problems with the MogHunter plugin the Time System. The plugin works perfectly when I am on the map (without parallel or automatic events). The problem is when I use automatic events the hours go by but the game’s tonality doesn’t change. :(
  8. Gavron

School Sprites

ok i will do yes thank you very much :)
  9. Gavron

School Sprites

yes it may be glasses with skin color variations it would also be interesting
  10. Gavron

School Sprites

Hello everyone, I wanted to order female director sprites. (School) For Rpg Maker MV
  11. Gavron

RMMV Plugin Mog Problem

I found the problem actually one of the Mog plugins interfered with the busts images when I disable it the images appear :) thanks for the help.
  12. Gavron

RMMV Plugin Mog Problem

I'm sorry for the delay here it is:
  13. Gavron

RMMV Plugin Mog Problem

Hi! How are you? I hope that well :) I have a problem with the following plugins: Galv's Message Bust Mog TimeSystem After I implemented the Mog Plugin, the bust images no longer appear.
  14. Gavron

Sprite Kids Request

I'm sorry for not informing I know that the generator of the MV has a generator for children but mine is very limited, besides that my pc does not have much memory to keep installing new features in the generator. :(
  15. Gavron

Sprite Kids Request

Hello everyone I hope everyone is well! :) I came here I asked for some children's sprites, they can be modern or medieval (preferably both)
  16. Gavron

Sprite Blonde Woman

thank you very much for the tutorial i will see if i can edit the other sprites.
  17. Gavron

Sprite Blonde Woman

didn’t know these resources I’ll implement it in my project congratulations on the great job @Dopan! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG
Red_1,png.PNG
I don't know when I'll have time to finish this, so I'll post this mostly complete version now. Another major character of my project, his name is Red (at least until I can think up a better R-name). In case he looks familiar, it's because his design (and personality) is based directly from my favorite anime character of all time (who is, unfortunately, fairly obscure).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreddChan