Search results

1. Zekken

Assorted - Damage.png (14 style damage popups)

I try to edit the damage.png and find out that this font https://opengameart.org/content/bold-white-font is smaller than your edit @tale . How did you edit this?
  2. Zekken

Ok, lastly how do I credit if I use this?
  3. Zekken

Ok, Thanks. So the resource is a font and then you make it into damage.png?
  4. Zekken

Where did you get the "Bold, Bitmap, Toon, Tall, Simple" damage.png by reemax? Do you have a link back for that?
  5. Zekken

GalacticGod's Resources & MZ Edits!

@GalacticGod Maybe you can also share your edit of Vibrato's B2 spritesheet. Also I want to share this Eisele's pet edit that you made : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/solved-eiselepet-with-vibrato08-artstyle.123253/#post-1098465
  6. Zekken

RMMV tips: Upgrade NWJS and Chromium 67,68 64bits

This is what appear when I tried to launch my deployed game after updating nwjs in the deployed folder (nwjs-win) Anyone know why and how to solve it?
  7. Zekken

RPG Maker MZ toogle fullscreen freeze

I'm using the trial version of RPG Maker MZ and when I press f4 to go full screen and press it again to close full screen, my computer freezes. It also happen when I manually update nw.js of MV to the newest version. Maybe it is because of the nw.js Anyone have encounter the same issue and...
  8. Zekken

Harold with Cover Art Style

I'm sorry I mean faces / busts. Comparing both cover art character and rtp character faces, I found that the art style are slightly different.
  9. Zekken

Bump
  10. Zekken

Lib's Bits

What name do you want to be written in the credits? silversatyr?
  11. Zekken

[STV] Plugins | STV_MonsterCards

Just search in this thread, there's another link
  12. Zekken

(Solved) Eisele'pet with Vibrato08 artstyle

Thank you for your hard work @GalacticGod and Good Luck with your static image edit :)
  13. Zekken

AudioStreaming.js (Plugin to improve RPG Maker MV audio performance)

So this plugin doesn't caching the audio but can makes the audio play quickly?
  14. Zekken

(Solved) SRD_QuitConformation not working

Finally solved after contacting SumRndmDde himself. Just in case someone find the same issue, all you need to do is upgrade your SRD_GameUpgrade.js to version 1.33 http://sumrndm.site/game-upgrade/
  15. Zekken

(Solved) SRD_QuitConformation not working

I install the plugin as instructed in this video : Install it with proper plugins order also install the required plugins (SRD_GameUpgrade and SRD_WindowUpgrade), install it on a blank new project with no savegame and no other plugins but still not working. Anyone have ever have the same issue...
  16. Zekken

Bump
  17. Zekken

(Solved) Looking for TheUnproPro Minimap plugin

Found it already in here : https://www.xyphien.com/forums/resources/rpg-maker-mv-mini-map-plugin.973/ But he create a new one because the old version seems to have a little problem with saving and loading : Write it here just in case somebody search for it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG
Red_1,png.PNG
I don't know when I'll have time to finish this, so I'll post this mostly complete version now. Another major character of my project, his name is Red (at least until I can think up a better R-name). In case he looks familiar, it's because his design (and personality) is based directly from my favorite anime character of all time (who is, unfortunately, fairly obscure).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreddChan