Search results

1. Kraven

Hot spot image does not appear

Hello, I'm new to Visual Novel Maker. I'm having some trouble with my hotspot pictures. If I add a hot spot and add images to Base, Hover, Selected, Selected Hover, and Unselected, nothing happens and I don't see any images. Does anyone know how top make the hot spot image appear? Thank you...
  2. Kraven

RMMZ Increase Follower Distance Plugin

Hello, For my RPG I would like to use sprites that are larger than the 48x48 pixels. When I have more than one member in the party I would like to space out my characters by one tile so the graphics don't overlap one another. I am looking for a plugin for RMMZ that would increase follower...
  3. Kraven

[Request] More frames for Events/NPCs

Hello, Would anyone be willing to make a plugin so that Events/NPCs could have more than 3 frames of animation or possibly 8 directional sprites instead of 4?  I know these exist for the players but I'm not able to find one for events.  If one already exists please point me in the right...
  4. Kraven

8 Directional Sprites

Hello, Is there any way yet to have 8 directional sprites go along with the 8 directional movement?  I would also like more than 3 frames of animation per direction.  Also is there a way to have different sprites for the three different types of movement?   Idles Walking Sprinting I know...
  5. Kraven

Default to full screen?

Hello, I was wondering if I am missing something, but is there a way to make the game start with fullscreen as the default?  I know it's possible with Alt+Enter or F4 etc, but if I release a game I would like it to feel more polished. Thanks for the help, Kraven

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG
Red_1,png.PNG
I don't know when I'll have time to finish this, so I'll post this mostly complete version now. Another major character of my project, his name is Red (at least until I can think up a better R-name). In case he looks familiar, it's because his design (and personality) is based directly from my favorite anime character of all time (who is, unfortunately, fairly obscure).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreddChan