Search results

1. felipefalcon

RMVXA Doce Sonhar [In Development]

Yes, the demo is available in two languages: English and Portuguese. Yes, the demo is available in two languages: English and Portuguese.
  2. felipefalcon

RMVXA Doce Sonhar [In Development]

STORY Doce Sonhar is a RPG, Puzzle, Exploration and Drama game focused on the story of the main character (unnamed) and his family. You are a little girl with pink hair, lonely and quite depressive. You has been going through many bad situations since you were a child. You just woke up in...
  3. felipefalcon

Stop displaying new game if a save file exists.

Replace line 133 by this: add_command(Vocab::new_game, :new_game) if !DataManager.save_file_exists?
  4. felipefalcon

I have a doubt...

I have a doubt... So I've noticed that it's possible to get one of the RPG Maker DLC packs out of steam. (The Time Fantasy) This pack bought out of steam, gives freedom to be used in any engine. I wonder why this difference. After all, it would be more advantageous to buy the pack outside of...
  5. felipefalcon

RMVXA Sabrina - Game

Thanks for playing XD I will consider everything you said in future versions. The time is enough to get there. Just go the right way. XD Thanks for playing ^~
  6. felipefalcon

RMVXA Sabrina - Game

Hello everyone, this time I don’t come to bring any update, but I come to make a request for all. o/ My game is participating in a Game Jam, promoted by a channel on YouTube. ("Canal do Maker") I beg for everyone who played the game, vote in the game, if you liked. Thanks for reading. XD ~Sorry...
  7. felipefalcon

RMVXA Sabrina - Game

Synopsis You are an alcoholic man who is wasting his time in front of a television before going to sleep. You hear strange sounds coming from the kitchen, and you go to investigate the source. 15 - 30 Minutes Gameplay Images Credits and Download Credits: Felipe Falcon, Hudell, Graphics...
  8. felipefalcon

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Wow what beautiful works I found here. After seeing some pictures, I decided to post some pictures of my game. It's in Portuguese, sorry for that.
  9. felipefalcon

Fantasy Farming - Orange Season

I'll be downloading as soon as possible. \o/ I hope it works without problems. XD
  10. felipefalcon

Sete Ossos

Sorry, I took the English version of the game of all the places that divulged. The version had serious spelling mistakes because I did not know much of the language, which compromised the understanding of history. (I only speak and write Portuguese correctly) I do not know when or if the...
  11. felipefalcon

Frame Stop (Bug Fix)

I've changed. XD Worst I had tried to use @x, @y but for some reason the @direction was not. I was trying to @d         :( Thanks for the suggestion. Warning: The stop can be a little "hard" if the speed of char frames is edited.
  12. felipefalcon

Frame Stop (Bug Fix)

Frame Stop (Bug Fix) by FelipeFalcon Introduction Certainly a lot of people must have noticed and not given much importance. (With small chars not make much difference, but it occurs) This "little mistake" always occurs when you are walking, and collides with something. Not quite a mistake...
  13. felipefalcon

Is it Possible To Suplex a train?

yes it's possible with scripts. Example how can do: http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Battle/ACE_BAT06.html for Battleback animations. And for Battle Type Search for "SBS"
  14. felipefalcon

Artsy Mapping Contest

This one visual original resource cannot be "character"? And if I win in 1st place ... I can give someone if I already have the RPG Maker VX Ace, and still keep the other two resources packs for me?
  15. felipefalcon

Sete Ossos

Yes. I try do later.Wait. Thank you. Obrigado pelo post^~
  16. felipefalcon

Sete Ossos

Thank you :3 I expect a sincere comment, because I really want to improve in the future. My games are never played when casting and almost never get comments, I assume you are even my mistakes XD
  17. felipefalcon

Sete Ossos

This game was made for Contest IGMC 2014 Sorry for my english, can have severe errors. A month and a half living in this new home, away from everything. The neighbors who have are old, what makes a girl to spend most of her time alone in her own home.  Your school is far away and the holidays...
  18. felipefalcon

2014 Indie Game Maker Contest

I have a question. I post the game on forums besides here? Or if I sent has to be unique of here?   Sorry for my english, i use google translate. :)  

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG
Red_1,png.PNG
I don't know when I'll have time to finish this, so I'll post this mostly complete version now. Another major character of my project, his name is Red (at least until I can think up a better R-name). In case he looks familiar, it's because his design (and personality) is based directly from my favorite anime character of all time (who is, unfortunately, fairly obscure).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreddChan