Search results

1. Rpgnube

RMMV Battle Impact Plugin Issue

Well... that's disappointing. Kinda hoped there was a work-around of this problem. Anyways, as it was stated earlier in this post, getting in touch with the dev and asking for support may be the only thing we can do, the only other solution i can think of is commissioning someone to make a...
  2. Rpgnube

No worries, man. Thanks again for helping and sharing! Also, hadn't noticed an issue with your english.
  3. Rpgnube

Hello and thanks for replying! Why, yes, yes i do! I haven't been able to get a newer version of windows. Holy schmucks... Just when i was running out of hopes of finding out the core issue... Are you certain of this ? Out of all the things that could have been the problem... I have so...
  4. Rpgnube

Hello, again! I still can't seem to make this plugin work... Does anyone know how can i contact FallenAngelOlivia for support?
  5. Rpgnube

Thanks for organizing this thread, Shaz! Hmm, yes. I followed these steps after installing the update: I replaced the whole "libs" FOLDER" and "rpg_*.js" files. My only concern is NOT replacing " main.js" .... ( "plugins.js" file was specified NOT to be altered as stated by the guide)...
  6. Rpgnube

Well, after yesterday's update, my PIXI version is now 4.8.9 so i don't know if that's causing issues anymore. Alright, thanks for your support, mate! P.S: If you know the name of a game that uses this plugin maybe you could share it so i can check it out and see what i'm doing wrong.
  7. Rpgnube

Yes, i updated manually using the site's guide ( i have the non-steam version) to 1.6.1 about a month ago: Also, updating NW to 0.49.2 was a bit harder than expected: Just to be sure, i updated PIXI as well: The only problem is... The plugin is still NOT working as intended...
  8. Rpgnube

Thank you for your patience! The problem happens even with the game un-deployed, in the editor when i do a test run. I'll try to update the NW.js :D
  9. Rpgnube

Thanks for replying! Yes, i believe so and, yeah, i tried it in a new project and the same issue was there. The only problem is... there is no contact info. of FallenAngelOlivia on Itch.io, i'll try some other way to contact her. Any leads are aprecciated :D
  10. Rpgnube

Hello Everyone! I hope my post is correctly tagged. I just recently acquired the "Battle Impact Plugin" for RMMV 1.6.1 from FallenAngelOlivia but when i use it, the battle scene zooms IN to the upper left corner of the screen. (See image 1) I tried using script calls like this one (...
  11. Rpgnube

Effekseer not recording/exporting animation images as .png...

Yes. You're right. Thank you, Shaz.
  12. Rpgnube

Effekseer not recording/exporting animation images as .png...

Hello, Everyone! First post here. I hope i post this correctly... Glad to have found the community is still active and well! Here's my problem: I was trying out Effekseer using the tutorial provided by the official page: https://effekseer.github.io/Help_Tool/en/ToolReference/record.html...

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG
Red_1,png.PNG
I don't know when I'll have time to finish this, so I'll post this mostly complete version now. Another major character of my project, his name is Red (at least until I can think up a better R-name). In case he looks familiar, it's because his design (and personality) is based directly from my favorite anime character of all time (who is, unfortunately, fairly obscure).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreddChan