Search results

1. arcadekitten

RPG MV: Disable Enemy Select?

I saw someone ask this question here a long time ago but it doesn't seem they got any answers, so I thought I'd try asking! When in battle, RPGMaker asks to player to select an attack and then select an enemy to use it on. I understand this for when there's a group of enemies on the screen...
  2. arcadekitten

RMMV Yanfly Main Menu Manager: Show menu option depending on if an actor is in your party?

Hello! I've been trying to figure out Yanfly's Main Menu Manager, and I only kinda understand it? So far I've been able to have it do what I want, but I'm having trouble with a specific issue now and I was wondering if anyone knew a solution! Essentially, in this project, I want to add a menu...
  3. arcadekitten

Making a calculator(and using it for an elevator?)

Hi everyone! So...this might be a weird one. I don't even know if it's possible, but it's an idea I had and I thought it would be fun if I could get it to work. It's as the title reads, I want to make a working calculator, and be able to have it function for an elevator mechanic! So for...
  4. arcadekitten

Is it possible to create character profiles, and have them show up as their own feature in the in-game menu?

Hey everyone! I'm looking for help with something that seems pretty advanced and I am still only just a beginner, heh. But it's an important part of my game, so I'd really like to be able to implement it, even if I have to find work-arounds! Basically, I want to be able to create my own...
  5. arcadekitten

How to make a door open and reveal an NPC behind it?

Hi everyone! I feel like there's got to be some sort of simple solution to this, but I'm losing my mind trying to figure it out! @__@ I can't figure out how to open a door and reveal an NPC behind it. One that can exit from inside the door's space and then walk onto the rest of the map for the...
  6. arcadekitten

How to make NPCs walk off the edge of the screen and pop back out the other end in a loop?

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting so I apologize if I put this in the wrong place or mess up or anything. I just wanted to know if it was possible to have NPCs walk off the edge of the screen and pop back out the other end in a loop? I'm not sure exactly how to describe it in words, so...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanta