Search results

1. WickedWolfy

[Suggestion] "Eraser" button on the MZ toolbar

Description of the Feature: Add "Eraser" button to the toolbar to erase tile content on a layer as "not-passable" tile If a layer is selected (not auto), only erase that layer. If a layer is "auto", erase all layers. (optional) Second eraser button is for "passable" tile variant, same as above...
  2. WickedWolfy

On Clarity or Rules and following them.

Before I begin - I am in no way, shape or form suggesting that moderators are "bad" or otherwise at fault of doing something they should not be. In my opinion, they are doing a splendid job and should be commended! My issue, however, is with the rules. Not even as much with "the rules", but...
  3. WickedWolfy

Detecting "end of conversation"

This is a bit strange to explain, so please bare with me. I am trying to detect "end of conversation". I have tried using "Window_Message.prototype.terminateMessage" but that is an end for each single termination of "Text" use. I would like to detect all "Text" in sequence to have ran/expired...
  4. WickedWolfy

"Mirror Portraits" in Coversation plugin (WW|Converse)

TLDR: Can display "talking heads" portraits on the right side of the box Can miror-flip portraits to face the other way Simple and small plugin that should require less work than cutting direction-facing images YANFLY MesageCore compatible Long Read: Dear Maker-colleagues, My sincere...
  5. WickedWolfy

Understanding Windows and Scenes process

Dear Colleagues, I've spent the past four days traversing the Scenes and Windows js files in MV maker and I have to say that I thought I understood the works better before I started reading... I am not sure I grasp even the basics by now. I apologize in advance, if this topic was asked... I am...
  6. WickedWolfy

ImageManager: Load vs Reserve vs Request

Greetings, colleagues, Could someone take a moment and explain to me the difference between the three different operations of ImageManager please? I have walked through the functions and have a basic understanding of the functionality, but use-cases escape me. Just to make it more specific, I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillabrwnsugr