Search results

1. Lavapulse

Sharp Text [MZ + MV]

I encountered the same issue. After doing some digging, it appears to be caused by empty or missing text. I solved the issue by adding this code at the beginning of the "Bitmap.prototype.getUnbluredImageData" function: if (isNaN(width) || isNaN(height)) { return new ImageData(1, 1); }...
  2. Lavapulse

Orange Mapshot

If you're in Chrome, instead of opening the link, right-click and choose "save as," and then save the file as the default name. I got the plugin to work in MZ by replacing all instances of "this.bitmaps" with "this._bitmaps" (just adding an underscore).
  3. Lavapulse

LunaSense - RPGMakerMV/MZ Intellisense

You are a hero. For the record, I'm using Visual Studio instead of VSCode and your intellisense file still works perfectly. Thanks a bunch!
  4. Lavapulse

Quick question about the cursor/select box

You can change the appearance by using a different windowskin or by editing the windowskin yourself. It's the file called "Window" in your project's img/system folder. The choice outline part will be a gold square towards the middle-right.
  5. Lavapulse

Cyclone Movement for MZ and MV

I'm getting the same error. The console points to line 1865 in the Cyclone-Movement script ( $super.locate.call(this, ...args); ). Outputting this.centerX to console before that line shows that centerX is returning NaN.
  6. Lavapulse

BlueFlame's MV gallery

The character on the left (under "character art") reminds me of Markiplier! :uswt:
  7. Lavapulse

i deleted a bunch of stuff in the database i know i have this error. HELP!!

Same thing happened to me. Notice that the "Game_Actor" can't find the "expParams." This told me that one of the loaded characters couldn't properly load some sort of experience parameter, which I guessed had something to do with the experience curve stored in the character's class. Well, I'd...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillabrwnsugr