Search results

1. MBS - FPLE MV

I can't even open the .rar file for the demo lol. It gives me an error. And yes I tried to re-download it again.
  2. TamFey's Timed Button Attacks

Really cool! Thank you! I think your plugin has great potential! May I also suggest some potential add-ons to it? Moghunter made these plugins for ACE and I think they were really cool too... it would be awesome if you could add something similar to your plugin as well! This plugin...
  3. Actors Friendship System

Mhhhh... I love this plugin, but there's an issue. It seriously LAGS a lot at higher resolutions (I play at 1344x768 px). It's definitely the heaviest plugin on my list and... well, it feels weird considering what it does. Does anyone else experience this? Check your FPS with F2 while you play...
  4. MBS - Sound Emittance

Yes. Looks good now! Thank you very much!
  5. Aramis Sprite Zoom

Just what I needed! Works perfectly! Thank you very much!
  6. MBS - Sound Emittance

Congratulations for being so quick to fix bugs and to add features to your script! Kudos to you! But I'm afraid I must insist on the "it doesn't read .m4a" thing, because if I put only a .m4a file inside my audio folder, the script doesn't read it (nothing is being played). It only plays if I...
  7. MBS - Sound Emittance

You probably used a file not supported. RPG Maker MV only works with .ogg and .m4a audio files, even though the script apparently doesn't read .ogg. EDIT: Nevermind. Yesterday it was working properly, but today I got the same error as yours. In my case, there is conflit with MOG's Picture...
  8. MBS - Sound Emittance

Good job with your script! I don't really think that leaving events to marry regions, so to speak, would be a good idea. I'm afraid it could become too laggy too easily. Just wanted to say that apparently it doesn't play .m4a files but only .ogg, which is a shame since .m4a files are the only...
  9. From item check to state check

Yessss!!! Amazing!!! That's exactly what I needed! Thank you very much Shaz! And yes, unfortunately I needed to do it inside a script I didn't make. Thanks again! :D
  10. From item check to state check

Hello everybody! My knowledge of RGSS3 and Ruby is pretty much 0. Maybe 0.01. Anyway, I have a request, if you would be so kind to help me. I need to modify a script to force it to check if the actor of the party (the game has only one actor in the party, by the way) has a certain state (id 31)...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillabrwnsugr