Search results

1. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Okay, Ill try to explain it in imagination fight with you :D Imagine, we fight. its 1 on 1, eh? So, we kind of locked to each other, but... some scoundrel brought friends! So now, since you are distracted by me, my friends deal more damage to you, because, you know, you havent anticipated for me...
  2. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

UPDATE: Also, if character X attack enemy Y on his turn, then he would receive increased damage from all other enemies Y1,Y2 etc, but not Y And, about your statement. Yes, it would work (partially) but, it would work even enmy attacked me first, and then X attacked back.
  3. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Thank you all for your answers, very helpful. Another question - Id like to make a mechanic through a notetags, but dont really know where to look fro any code example. Idea is simple: Default MV combat. My character, say X, attack enemy, Y. If no one else has attacked the enemy, the enemy is...
  4. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

this is the code I run inside a passive state to make a "mana shield". But, when the damage occurs, it displays 2 numbers, 0 for HP damage and some number for damage to mana, unless mana is 0. How do I remove that zero number popup, if character has mana for shield?
  5. RMMV Good way to implement certain mechanic

Ill bump it in case someone would suggest somthing else :)
  6. RMMV Good way to implement certain mechanic

Never planned to use single line formula, exactly wanted to know the method for it, ok, ive got yanfly, gonna dig into it. Thank you
  7. RMMV Good way to implement certain mechanic

me punch you in the face. If someone else but me punch you, you take more damage from them. If you punch back at someone else, but me, they no longer deal more damage to you, but now I deal extra damage. Its very simple. Dunno, I thought maybe yanfly plugins can be used for this.
  8. RMMV Good way to implement certain mechanic

its more like "base damage * 1.25* but, if E1 attacks P2 AFTER he attacked P1, P1 gets increased "base damage *1.5" damage against E1, while P2 wont deal extra damage anymore, since now he is the target. So, P1 get 1.5 damage buff only if he was attacked, and then E1 switched target to someone else.
  9. RMMV Good way to implement certain mechanic

you dont know wha "damage" means? "increased"? "unit" wtf Ive re-worded, but dont know how to make it clearer, really.
  10. RMMV Good way to implement certain mechanic

In battlescreen, yes.
  11. RMMV Good way to implement certain mechanic

There is this mechanic, that suppose to simulate (sort of) a positioning of the units. its fairly simple,but I dont know, what could be used to implement it? At the battlescreen, when either enemy (E) or party member (P) attacks someone, they both go into "duel". If someone attacks a character...
  12. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

On a skill, you can make said skill add a state to the affected unit via notetag, so, is there a way for said state to be affected by enemy state resist.
  13. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Can you please allow to change custom accuracy formula from the Core plugin? The one you provide is good, but Im sure alot of people can use some customization, and the code is obfuscated, so I cant edit it in .js file itself :(
  14. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

If I add state via notetags, is it gonig to respect state resistance of the target automatically, or should I add some code for it to do so? If I do need code, maybe someone can suggest?
  15. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Hm, can someone explain this one to me? Custom parameters, they have formulas in JS. That I do understand. Now, can I set their values outside of the basic parameters that is available? In another words: Ive got a Strenght stat, for example. Can I make it to be just 10 at lvl 1 for my...
  16. RMMV Combat Interface

Hopefully its the right board to post, huh. So, Ive heard about how FF13 Lithning Returns made THE BEST ATB combat, so Ive bought the game to check it out (its so cheap lol). So, its basically action game at this point, but I really like the way in-battle UI is done. To those who never seen it...
  17. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Ive read through all 8 pages, and was unable to find any of this, so please: 1) Action sequence to simply change first person enemy battlers image for attacks, getting hit (if they are differ drastically). I.e. if the enemy use skill X, change enemy image to Z for this attack, then change it...
  18. Game & Map Screenshots 11

Completely redone the trees + bushes, gonna rework rocks as well, they were too rounded for this type of forest, whatcha think about ground tile? Does it look good with grass tile?
  19. Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Kes Yeah, about the trees you are right, but I was doubting, cause my eyes arent very good, so opinion from side is much appretiated :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillabrwnsugr