Search results

1. F11GeniusGaming

Event Touch

Help, an event with the with the "Event Touch" trigger. I use YEP_EventChasePlayer and when the event touches the player nothing happens. The player has to approach the event even though it's trigger is set to "Event Touch" it's like the trigger is set to "Player Touch" everytime. My plan is...
  2. F11GeniusGaming

Status exclusive to a Weapon

Is there any plugin that makes a specific weapon type gain a status. For example: State #207 gives a bonus critical rate to weapon type #2. State #210 gives a bleed chance to weapon type #3. State #213 gives a defense penetration to weapon type #4.
  3. F11GeniusGaming

Change Clothing on Actor

Is there a plugin that changes a clothing on an actor when he equips a certain armor?
  4. F11GeniusGaming

Script Call to Increase a Variable

Is there any way/script call so that when an enemy attacks you or vice versa, it increases a Variable?
  5. F11GeniusGaming

Skill Proficiency Plugin

Hello! Can anyone recommend/create a plugin that works just like Galv' Weapon Proficiency? I badly need one.
  6. F11GeniusGaming

Raise Specific Weapon Damage

Any plugin there that increases the damage of a specific weapon type for example: Greatsword * 1.20 Sword * 1.10 Because I'm gonna do a Skyrim-like game. Can anyone help?
  7. F11GeniusGaming

Variable Equation

Is it possible for two or more variables to be put in an equation and the answer will also be stored inside another variable?
  8. F11GeniusGaming

ELDER SCROLLS-like Trait/Stat System

Can anyone create/recommend a trait/stat plugin that adds skills from the elder scrolls series. If possible one that includes: Bladed, Blunt, Ranged Weapon, Hand-to-hand, Heavy and Light Armors, Magic Types from TES (Destruction, Conjuration, etc)
  9. F11GeniusGaming

TypeError: Cannot read property 'traits' of undefined

Please help, every time I trigger FenrirKnight's Character Creation event which can be found at this link: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads%2Fcharacter-creation-screen.54907%2F

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...
I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rialr