Search results

1. RMXP IGMC Short Reviews (for everyone to participate)

@motta Thanks for the review of Spooked. It's the first game I ever made and I only had two weeks since I started the contest, so I didn't get enough time to beta-test it for bugs. It definitely has a few problems that I didn't intend, as well as leaving out a final puzzle I wanted to add...
  2. RMMV Indrah's IGMC2017 Let's Plays and notes. 50 games and counting

@Indrah @Makio-Kuta Thanks for playing Spooked. It's unfortunate you ran across a few bugs toward the end. I only had two weeks to work on the game since I started late and never made a game before. I only had a few hours to beta-test it, and that obviously wasn't long enough. I appreciate you...
  3. RMMV IGMC 2017 Secret Santa

@readydotexe Thank you, readydotexe. Your feedback was very informative. I realize I did forget to correct one transfer event, and that, unfortunately, resulted in the cascade of problems you experienced. Thanks for playing my game. I appreciate the feedback very much.
  4. Rules Welcome to the 2017 INDIE GAME MAKER CONTEST!

I'm new around here and the itch.io website. I never participated in a game developing contest either. I submitted my entry on Sunday before the deadline. Since then, I made a few changes to it. Can I upload those changes to my itch.io page? Can I also publish my game for other platforms on my...
  5. RMMV Indrah's IGMC2017 Let's Plays and notes. 50 games and counting

I admire your candor. When you get the time, please take a look at my game and provide some feedback. Thanks! Spooked can be found here: https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/191442 Or, alternatively, on my itch.io page: https://criggs.itch.io/spooked
  6. RMMV IGMC 2017 Secret Santa

I'd like to participate. Nobody's downloaded my game yet. I realize the game title is pretty uninspired, but don't let that deter you! You can find my game Spooked here at this link: in https://criggs.itch.io/spooked
  7. RMMV [IGMC 2017] Spooked

Spooked is a murder mystery where you play in the lead role as Detective Spook who solves crimes by speaking to the ghosts of the recently departed. Using a kind of clairvoyance or remote viewing, you will earn trust of the deceased and solve the crimes by exploring their memories of the events...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...
I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harbland