Search results

1. WickedWolfy

RMMZ Types of arguments in MZ for plugins

That awkward moment when your knowledge of Japanese is actually useful in your career... Thank you very much!
  2. WickedWolfy

[Suggestion] "Eraser" button on the MZ toolbar

Description of the Feature: Add "Eraser" button to the toolbar to erase tile content on a layer as "not-passable" tile If a layer is selected (not auto), only erase that layer. If a layer is "auto", erase all layers. (optional) Second eraser button is for "passable" tile variant, same as above...
  3. WickedWolfy

Where you drew inspiration from in order to create your games?

I try to be curious about everything and keep an open mind. If something looks curious, I write it down. I also try to ponder why exactly I found something fun, or interesting, or scary. This monster was very scary. But why was it scary? Was its origin scary? Appearance? how it was presented...
  4. WickedWolfy

ImageManager: Load vs Reserve vs Request

Thanks for the late post. I did kind of figure it out some time after posting. TLDR: It has to do with cache and how your computer needs to clear its memory to be able to serve your game better. RPG Maker MV has a way to load and store sprites and templates to run the game faster. If you plan...
  5. WickedWolfy

Conversation between npcs

Galv has a plugin (here https://galvs-scripts.com/2016/03/31/mv-message-styles/) Give it a look. There is also another plugin I can't remember off the top of my head that allows for non-autorun messages at the top of the screen.
  6. WickedWolfy

Where you drew inspiration from in order to create your games?

Simple answer is "Everywhere". Mostly from wondering "What If".
  7. WickedWolfy

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Hiya. Sorry for Necro, but wanted to say two things. - Thank again for all your hard work! - Is there a sprite for a "Gray Wolf" walker?... asking for a friend >_>
  8. WickedWolfy

Tips and Tricks Tutorial Ver. Discussion

Great idea! A simper way might be to replace the the colored "DEV TEST" icons file with a blank/transparent file before publishing in the file system. Do name the file starting with "_" or "z" to place them on top or on the bottom of the file list to find easily and signify an important or test...
  9. WickedWolfy

Simple QoL idea when using a Face Set Template

Thank you for putting this idea forth. I have spent many-a-hour debating on how to make these work well without the extra overhead and make a plugin for it... I still have not reached that point, but this gives ideas. My one question is (a bit offtopic) - why have you picked "those specific...
  10. WickedWolfy

Outhouses

What about removing long-lasting status effects ("You are no longer poisoned") or giving long-term buffs like "You feel lighter - Agility/Dodge +1" or "That's a load off your mind - +1 to magic/int/mana"
  11. WickedWolfy

Localization - Translate your projects into several languages

Have not used the plugin yet, but it looks like the thing I needed. Either way, thank you for all your hard work. I will most likely be back with either questions or more praise. ;)
  12. WickedWolfy

Parallax Mapping Tutorial & Plugin

Sorry for the necropost, but the video is no longer available. =(
  13. WickedWolfy

Automatically pretty JSON files for clean git commit diffs using git hooks

I'm glad to know I am not the only one who is annoyed with beautifying JSON and some JS files too with RPG maker MV games. I would, however, like to play the devil's advocate this one time and mention that the read time might be impacted if the file is not minified, as in case of the default...
  14. WickedWolfy

"Mirror Portraits" in Coversation plugin (WW|Converse)

@JohnOminae Got the files updated. Give it a spin and let me know if this works, or you need any other command hooked up to "automatic YEP size control", so to speak. I worked out a handle to bypass my overrides. Was in for a loop because the "\auto" command is not in YEP MessageCore... its in...
  15. WickedWolfy

@JohnOminae quick note. Did not forget about you. Got slammed with a big project at work and currently brainless. Will get to fixing over the weekends. Sorry for the delay. :(
  16. WickedWolfy

I was not even aware there was an "auto" setting in YanFly. Give me a day or two to take a look. The issue that before I was using auto-size by default, but it was not working well with YF plugin that sets the hard size. So I have followed the same path YF did with the set...
  17. WickedWolfy

Armor Animation

Could you elaborate a bit?
  18. WickedWolfy

Sleeping and waking up

That does not sound right. Can you include a screenshot?
  19. WickedWolfy

spells that defend against magic: variety or simplicity?

I would have to agree with @Aesica the most. One thing I'd like to bring up, is the same shtick I point every time I stick my paw into discussions - think it terms of the story you are trying to tell. If you are trying to portray an omnipotent being, or an extremely wise mage, they have...
  20. WickedWolfy

Escape Skill

Good point. With all of my active plugins I've completely forgot about that. My bad. Good to know. Thanks. I am still getting to the point that I mess with that plugin. This was more of a discussion of features than a direct request. =) I do disagree with you on the point that it would be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...
I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpikeAllos