Search results

1. Kirye

RMMV (SOLVED) Need help with Yanfly Item_Core Remove Use Function

Awesome, thanks for the help! Both of you!
  2. Kirye

If you selected a weapon without the else it just freezes in place afterwards. I know not to press it, but a random player wouldn't. :P
  3. Kirye

That worked! Thank you so much! I don't mean to keep annoying you after helping me out, but would you know what I could change in the script so instead of the use command opening it just does nothing on the "else" branch? If not, no worries! This already helped a lot! EDIT: Nevermind, I...
  4. Kirye

I'm slowly but surely learning my Javascript, but i'm having way too many issues with this code. I'm trying to modify this: Scene_Item.prototype.onItemOk = function() { var item = this.item(); if (DataManager.isItem(this._item)) { this.onActionUse(); } else {...
  5. Kirye

RMMV Looking to force State turn count to go down

So i'm already doing that. Before the player's turn starts I have a common event that checks if they have the status, if they do they effect takes place if necessary, i'll drop the variable for the state by 1, a notification will pop up in the top left corner "Player 1 has lost 10 HP, 2 turns...
  6. Kirye

RMMV Looking to force State turn count to go down

So my game is using a battle system made with common events and isn't using the default system, which has had a lot of added benefits but also a couple of drawbacks. One of those is that i've had to use individual variables per status effect to keep track of turn count. It's not that much extra...
  7. Kirye

RMMV Need help relocating Select Item

Sorry about that Shaz, thanks for moving it to the right spot. I've been messing around with it but I can only modify the X placement, not Y for some reason. EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. Thanks!
  8. Kirye

[SOLVED] NPC Moves at Random DURING cutscene

So if i'm reading this right, you need Hope to stop moving during cutscenes? You would need a third page in the event with a new Switch and fixed movement. Once IntroCutscene is ON, Hope won't stop moving randomly until you anchor it with something new. If you mean the NPC is moving randomly...
  9. Kirye

RMMV Need help relocating Select Item

Hey all, I haven't been able to find where Select Item is located. I've been trying to relocate the window to the bottom of the screen. I made a custom battle system using Common Events and the Select Item function would be perfect to use Consumable Items. Unfortunately it only appears on Top...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...
I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpikeAllos