Search results

1. unknownnumber

Armor which reduces MP cost to 1?

Alrighty, thanks. I guess there is no easier way? Just asking before I edit 300 skills. :)
  2. unknownnumber

Armor which reduces MP cost to 1?

This is probably an easy question. How can you make an armor which decreases the MP cost of all spells to 1? If I do a trait with "Sp-Parameter - MP Cost Rate *1%" I'm getting close but I can't think of any other way. I'm also using a lot of YEP plugins if there's a way to accomplish that by...
  3. unknownnumber

Can you deactivate controller support?

Oh! I never thought that Yanfly already has it. That guy really made a plugin for everything, it seems. Thank you again Turan, problem solved!
  4. unknownnumber

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm not looking for a solultion for my future consumers to play with a gamepad. I just want to play through the game myself. So a solution might even be something you wouldn't be doing when deploying and releasing your project, so it can be something unsafe. But...
  5. unknownnumber

I'm trying to use my old PS2 controller via USB to play my MV games. Also I'm using xPadder to assign keys to my controller buttons (so the "X" button on my controller functions as "ENTER"). All of that works but it seems like MV is automatically picking up my controller and is assigning keys...
  6. unknownnumber

How to make 1HP skill bypass defence action

Edit: It works, thank you (again)! Really happy with the outcome, just what I needed. You saved my day, really.
  7. unknownnumber

Sure, I will try that right now. I guess there's a "(" missing just before the b.hp? And what do you mean by "increased guard rate"? The only thing my partymembers can do is to "defend". What rate is there to increase?
  8. unknownnumber

Wow, I certainly wanna thank you for updating your post. Now it works and it's even better than before, because it actually shows the damage dealt on my sideview battlers as well rather than just reducing everyones HP to 1 and showing 0 damage.
  9. unknownnumber

Can you limit the "Substitute" ability to 1?

I do own some Yanfly plugins but this sounds a lot of work for you to figure out on how such a thing can be done and that's certainly not needed. I will just come up with another way, maybe force-removing the shield to get rid of the substitute-trait completly. I thought this might be a bit more...
  10. unknownnumber

Can you limit the "Substitute" ability to 1?

In the screenshot you can see a shield with the "Substitute" trait. It works as intended. But whenever an enemy hits the whole group with an AOE attack, the user actually protects the whole group from death instead of just a single group member. Can you limit that protection to a single party...
  11. unknownnumber

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions! I liked all your comments. This is the only method that seems to work for me. Maybe I was doing something wrong with the others. Damage formulas are too complicated for me, sorry. But: Problem solved, thanks everyone! If someone finds this via Google...
  12. unknownnumber

Hmm, my group is still at full HP.
  13. unknownnumber

Hmm, "b.hp=1; 0" results in 0 damage dealt.
  14. unknownnumber

In the picture you can see an enemy skill which is supposed to reduce all actors HP to 1. My only problem is that if a group member uses "Defend" in his turn he will also reduce the "damage" that my skill does. So instead of his HP getting reduced to 1 he has a few hundred left. Is there a way...
  15. unknownnumber

Can you check which files are being used?

Ah, the first solution is a good idea, thank you. I actually remember there being a filter in notepad++. Thank you!
  16. unknownnumber

Can you check which files are being used?

I used the pictures folder of my game as a WIP-folder for all my graphics I'm using in my project. Now I can't remember which files I ACTUALLY use in my project. It's hard to check manually since I got over 500 maps. Is there a way to check which files are being used by my project? Maybe with...
  17. unknownnumber

Stand tall - A list for tall MV Sprites

A very helpful thread. Thank you for the comparison. Also a few tall sprites I haven't heard of before.
  18. unknownnumber

Tonbi's material factory

It's so good to see more and more beautiful tall sprites. Thank you for your work!
  19. unknownnumber

Volpi's Variety Sprite Edits

I love tall sprites. Thank you very much!
  20. unknownnumber

Tall character creator (non-Chibi), 1920's fashion

I've just recently stumbled across this project. Very nice work indeed! It is very good to see more people making non-chibi characters for MV. Thank you for sharing this!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...
I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpikeAllos