Search results

1. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Hello. Is it possible to use animation from Spine 2d in the Dragonbones Union plugin? Or somehow adapt these animations.
  2. Rarely closing MZ when opening a file selection window.

I have exactly the same problem. Steam is installed in c\games. The error is very rare. I don't have any antiviruses, except for the built-in one.
  3. Galv's Layer Graphics MZ

rmmz_managers.js:2030 TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of undefined at Game_Map.createNoteLayers (GALV_LayerGraphicsMZ.js:572) at Game_Map.setup (GALV_LayerGraphicsMZ.js:562) at Game_Player.performTransfer (rmmz_objects.js:8145) at Scene_Map.onMapLoaded...
  4. Sandbox Map for MZ

Thanks. I looked, great job!
  5. Sandbox Map for MZ

Will there be a video with a demonstration of the plugin's capabilities?
  6. Bug Time Progress(Active)

This is strange. Then why was it necessary to add something that does not work as it should? There you just need to add a new item that will check the events of the battle every turn.
  7. Bug Time Progress(Active)

Will it ever be redone?
  8. Bug Time Progress(Active)

Yes, I understand that, but I think that this is a mistake, since in this battle system it does not make sense. And there is no alternative setting for this system.
  9. Bug Time Progress(Active)

Выплюнули= end of the status.
  10. Bug Time Progress(Active)

1 I have an enemy that imposes the status of swallowed for 1-3 moves. in the events of the battle, everything is written as in the screenshots. During an active battle. Events are triggered absolutely randomly. For example, the status has already been passed, but the enemy has not yet...
  11. Bug Time Progress(Active)

1 The "turn end" setting is triggered absolutely randomly. It seems to me that in such a battle, every move should be like the "turn end" . 2 If you do not walk, then after a while the enemies freeze and do not fight.
  12. Alpha ABS (MV) [New cool DEMO, build 1242]

No Target weapon - weapon that don't need a selected target and don't using auto attack. For perform attack you need press Attack (⌨️ A) (or left click on enemy or control panel attack button) This also affects the skills. https://github.com/KageDesu/Alpha-ABS/wiki/No-Target-Weapons
  13. Alpha ABS (MV) [New cool DEMO, build 1242]

https://github.com/KageDesu/Alpha-ABS/wiki/No-Target-Weapons
  14. Gabe MZ - Event Touch Interact

I found the real reason for the bug. It appears if an unfulfilled condition is set for the event launch. For example, a variable or switch.
  15. Gabe MZ - Event Touch Interact

Error if the event has an incomplete Conditional branch rmmz_managers.js:2030 TypeError: Cannot read property 'list' of undefined at Game_Event.list (rmmz_objects.js:9131) at Game_Event.start (rmmz_objects.js:9260) at Game_Event.checkEventTouchInteract...
  16. [Suggestion] Launch events with a click

Description of the Feature: If you select this function, you can start the event by clicking the mouse or sensor without moving the MC. Mockups: Why is this feature good? This feature is great because of the following: It will allow you to make more interesting situations and minigames...
  17. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I am using a test localization plugin from DK.
  18. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Yes. But I don't know what code should be changed.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded my short game to itch.io just to see how it works... It doens't. Failed to load IconSet.png it says.
Yeah okay. Not wasting another second on it. :\
I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...
I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neyunse