Search results

1. erni79

MacOS deployment not working for me

Hi everyone! I have been hard at work for a while now and finally finished a demo version of my project and gave that to a couple close friends for first impressions. Since some use Mac and others Windows I deployed both versions and gave each their respective ones. No problems with the Windows...
  2. erni79

Is there a way to find out what an actor has equipped?

Hi everyone! I am experimenting with a couple of ideas right now, and am encountering a problem. I want to display a picture on the screen depending on what an actor or party member has equipped. Basically I need to get the weapon or armor id and attach it to a variable, but I cant seem to...
  3. erni79

Show Variable in Skill Name? & Skillsystem

Hi everyone! :) I am trying to implement a more traditional western skill system to my project, where the actors have values in skills like Thievery or Stalking. I can't script but I managed to get it somewhat to work but I can't figure out how to display the actual skill value in the skills...
  4. erni79

Actor Training System using no Scripts?

Hi Everyone! :) I am in the following situation: At some point in my game you can select the party members, effectively removing the non selcted ones from the game. I want there to be training in the game, additionaly to standart level up stat progression. So you can train a character in...
  5. erni79

More Stats on Status screen

Hi everyone! :) I am pretty sure this already exists, but I cant seem to find one... I would really like to have more statistics displayed at the character status screen: Evasion Rate, Crit Evasion, Crit Rate and Magic Evasion Since my game will work with those more then your usual JRPG, it...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Game Making Every Day #19 :kaosalute:

Uploaded my short game to itch.io just to see how it works... It doens't. Failed to load IconSet.png it says.
Yeah okay. Not wasting another second on it. :\
I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsusnyKhan