Search results

1. Yanfly Action Sequence Motion Spell: User

Hi I am having a bit of an issue trying to loop the motion spell: user for my caster throughout my whole action sequence. The only way I can loop it is to constantly call Motion Spell: User every 20 frames. There should be an easier way can anyone point me in the right direction. Thank you...
  2. Occasional battle processing bug loop help!

Hi all, I am experiencing an issue with the Battle Processing looping again and again on an occasional random basis upon an event/player touch when I use the Escape Action. Solutions I have tried that did not work. 1. Erase event first before running the rest of the actions including...
  3. 4 Pallbearers holding a recolor coffin. 4x48 size

Hi all! I need some help with a part of my game. There is an essential part where one of your close friends die and there is an important funeral. I need four default rpg maker soidiers acting as pallbearers holding the coffin which can be found from tileset Ancient Labyrinth. The coffin...
  4. Vote for one of the two designs of the time travelling ship to be in my game.

Hi guys, I am currently in a dilemma on which of the following two designs to be used in my game. A very brief description of what the ship is: The ship is named Archangel and is a time travelling ship used to travel back into the past to prevent the incident that sparked the Dragon...
  5. Spriter needed to create Horseriders!

Hi everyone! I need a set of three sprites, A custom character Lancer, RTP captain, RTP Soldier all on horses. I only need the 4x3 walking sprites. Damaged and battlers are not needed. I will credit anyone who is willing to lend a helping hand in creating these sprites! Thanks in...
  6. After image movement in battle.

Hi all, Do I need a plug in to achieve the after image movement effect as shown in this video below or can it be evented? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlp7d-K9s7Y Regards, Leon
  7. Compatibility problems with Caliburn Menu and Yanfly Item Core set.

Resolve compatibility problems with Caliburn Menu and Yanfly Item Core set. Item Core does not run whether placing on top of or below Caliburn menu plugins. Need fix. https://soulxregalia.wordpress.com/2016/03/30/rmv-caliburn-cms-custom-menu-system/...
  8. Need an airship cel shaded art piece.

Need a similar art piece for a crucial part of my game. Pm me for more info as game is currently under wraps.
  9. Hello everyone! A game developer from the times of wc3 editor.

Hi all, I started my game designing hobby from long ago in warcraft 3 world editor and now I am here to create my first commercial game. I set a dateline of a year to finish it and will not be showcasing it until I have something substantial to display to you guys. I am a little weak at...
  10. Request MV style Goku ss1 sprite.

Requesting character sprite and a face sprite that you can relate to Goku but not exactly him to prevent copyright issues.
  11. Galv Shard Scene error.

Hi all, I am trying to open Galv Shard Scene in battle through a simple skill cast which calls a common event that runs a plugin command opening up the Scene. This works but when I press cancel/back [X button] to exit the scene, an error cannot read property of 0 undefined occurs as you can...
  12. Galv Shard Scene error.

Hi all, I am trying to open Galv Shard Scene in battle through a simple skill cast which calls a common event that runs a plugin command opening up the Scene. This works but when I press cancel/back [X button] to exit the scene, an error cannot read property of 0 undefined occurs as you can...
  13. Adding state to caster when he casts a target enemy spell.

Hi all! I want to add a state to my caster when he uses a target enemy spell. I tried using yanfly action sequence add state X: user in the <setup> notetag but that doesn't add the state unless the spell is a (The User) targeted spell.  Anyway to add a state to the user while casting a...
  14. Turn off Formation in YEP_BattleEngineCore?

YEP_BattleEngineCore is adding Formation to my menu command, how do I turn it off?
  15. Element rate stacking?

If I have a monster with 150% Physical element rate. Then I cast a spell that deals a debuff on this monster which gives it 150% physical element rate. Now my question is what will be the physical element rate of the monster after the debuff? Example my physical attack be 100 damage. Before...
  16. MP recover shows twice.

Hi all, I am having a problem with my skill showing recovery of mp twice but regenerate only once. I am using yanfly battle core and I am aware there is a section that shows mp text or do not show mp text, which I had set to false. However, as the screenshot attached shows, Two instance of mp...
  17. Control Variable does not work wtih text bubbles?

Hi all, I am experiencing a problem with getting my text bubble to appear after applying a control variable before it. The sequence is as per attach pic. Can someone enlighten me on what is wrong? Much thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here know a @Sonheruu? Pop over to their forum activity for a sec lol
Game Making Every Day #19 :kaosalute:

Uploaded my short game to itch.io just to see how it works... It doens't. Failed to load IconSet.png it says.
Yeah okay. Not wasting another second on it. :\
I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulitmatex