Search results

1. ScytheX

RMMZ Five characters in battle at once? YEP 29 Party System? For MZ

you can do that in with that plugin. did you not go in to the settings?
  2. ScytheX

RMMZ Five characters in battle at once? YEP 29 Party System? For MZ

this should be what you want you have to buy it thought http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Party_System_VisuStella_MZ
  3. ScytheX

Empower skills with TP

ah sorry didn't know it was for mv here's the mv version http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Boost_Point_System_(Olivia)
  4. ScytheX

Empower skills with TP

its not what you looking for but VisuStella has the boost system from octopath traveler may be you can use that or something http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Boost_Action_VisuStella_MZ
  5. ScytheX

Favorite ways to learn skills when playing an RPG?

for me i like a mix of ways from leveling up mainly skill tree like system getting ones from story progression, sidequest, events, and hidden ones another way that i liked is from a weapon mastery system in where a weapon has a skill on it and having the weapon equipped/using it battle its...
  6. ScytheX

RMMZ important question about importing and/or re-makeing yanfly mv plugins to mz / making add-ons for visustella

ah no what i had it min has nothing to do with MV i ment make a new MZ plugin that works as add-on. not trying to port or anything. maybe i should have explained a little more. i wanted to see if it would be possible to alter/add to the Party System plugin, i want to have like an assets system...
  7. ScytheX

RMMZ important question about importing and/or re-makeing yanfly mv plugins to mz / making add-ons for visustella

meh i see. well its not a huge deal if it can or can't just thought it be easier to implement something rather than making something that could case problems. but i don't know much how plugins work so what do i know XDD
  8. ScytheX

are you refering to the compatibility patch line? or something different? that seems more like if something has an issue and or bug/error more than adding/upgrading, at least thats how it seems phrased to me but i'm problemly wrong
  9. ScytheX

i have another question around Visustella's plugins. is it allowed to make custom add-ons / extentions to they're MZ plugins? i checked they're turms of use. however as far as i can tell there's nothing about that not being allowed to but i'm also not fully sure. where anyone happen to know...
  10. ScytheX

RMMZ Limit Breaker

i tried it out. it works to a point thought it overrides VisuStella's own limit settings. i only need it for the tp limit really. one of VisuStella plugins says i can do that but i don't see any commands or anything for unless i'm miss understanding what it means ^^; Edit/update i found out...
  11. ScytheX

RMMZ Limit Breaker

does this work with VisuStella stuff?
  12. ScytheX

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

yeah . i can't run at all if its not a the top. anyway i have a fix for it thanks to Roninator2
  13. ScytheX

RMMZ VisuStella MZ Class Change System error

i don't care for the animation so that works for me XD
  14. ScytheX

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

hey so small problem the plugin doesn't seem to work well with some MZ plugins mainly Visustella's class change system, i made a thread about but it seems to try to load up mv files for a mz plugin and that causes an error...
  15. ScytheX

yeah going to leave a comment on the FOSSIL thread letting them know if they don't already now
  16. ScytheX

ok that helped me figure out whats wrong. for some reason the plugin "FOSSLE" that i had set in there causing that error. its designed to play MV plugins on MZ. i think i might have to change where that plugin is located see if that stops the crashing
  17. ScytheX

what window is that and how do i bring it up?
  18. ScytheX

so i'm testing some VisuStella plugins and i was mees with the class change plugin, mainly the subclass function however when i add a subclass i get an error here does anyone know how to fix this or whats causing it? i haven't change or add anything that i think would cause this i just added...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another camping area.
I just found out somebody pirated my 3,99$ game. I spent over a year making it and somebody just publish it for free a week after early access released.

I should be glad, cuz if they pirate you, that means your game has to be good, but im not. I barely sold any copy. Didn't get any info from most of the sites I wrote.
So I'm hoping that I get an MRI on my knee soon, but until then, I'm on a prescription dosage of ibuprofen. It's definitely helping, but my knee is still hurting and occasionally locks up. The urgent care doctor was convinced it's a meniscus tear due to it locking, and said that if it is, I'll need surgery. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcm90