Search results

1. Dark_Ansem

Is there an elegant way to automatically change battle music depending on area?

So, I'm sorry to ask again, but I tried to make a small change to add a condition for certain maps to use the map music for battle music but I failed. Could you please help?
  2. Dark_Ansem

How to make a TP-damaging skill / weapon?

So AFAIK the plugin doesn't seem to allow direct TP damage but it does allow for TP SLIP damage/regen via JS, but not direct damage, unless I'm mistaken?
  3. Dark_Ansem

Really? How the hell did I miss it?
  4. Dark_Ansem

It's actually used by enemies, never players! I know what you mean, but I still think it's worth to check if it is possible to have more control over TP, which is fairly limited in the game tbh.
  5. Dark_Ansem

MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

This plugin really needs a patch with VZ , and perhaps some video tutorials.
  6. Dark_Ansem

Why thank you so much. I'll try it as soon as I can!
  7. Dark_Ansem

Should Water and Ice be different elements?

I guess that makes sense. It's nice to see this discussion.
  8. Dark_Ansem

I do in fact, Let me try this.. It's a "wave of exhaustion" which drains a huge amount of TP from characters, making them unable to act.
  9. Dark_Ansem

So, I'm fairly certain that by itself the editor doesn't allow for this sort of TP manipulation. I think a script may do it but what I've tried didn't work. Asking for your help, thank you very much.
  10. Dark_Ansem

That was my devious intent all along!
  11. Dark_Ansem

Username checks out hehe So, I'm wondering... in a classic 6-element list Fire, Ice, Thunder, Wind, Water, Earth What's the opposite element of water?
  12. Dark_Ansem

Title. Does it make sense for them to be different elements or should it just be Water-ice? I mean, I suppose that strictly speaking there are changes enough at molecular level to warrant a different element, but I'm wondering what you people think. Final fantasy does this quite a bit, for...
  13. Dark_Ansem

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

A different question: is there any way to make TP-damaging skills with VZ? in the vanilla game, it's not possible.
  14. Dark_Ansem

This is a very elegant solution, thank you very much. But this overrides event battles, yes= unless I put them in a different map!
  15. Dark_Ansem

Time-rewind skill tutorial that also affects enemies?

Then I must be doing something wrong because it doesn't work -_-
  16. Dark_Ansem

That was what I thought originally, but thought it was somewhat clunky?
  17. Dark_Ansem

It would be for random battles, not event battles, yes. Place = one area and its sub-areas
  18. Dark_Ansem

If A Skill Has MP & TP Costs It Only Displays TP Cost

It is, just confirmed so.
  19. Dark_Ansem

If A Skill Has MP & TP Costs It Only Displays TP Cost

Can you try to see if this happens without plugins too?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I may or may not be slightly crazy. Since I couldn’t find anything to renumber generator parts files that works on Linux, I’m scripting something up to run via terminal that’ll do the job. (Face is done (and was a fustercluck-and-a-half), and I’m taking a well-earned break before tackling SV, TV, TVD, and Variation. @.@)
I fixed my little itch.io issue... apparently filenames are case-sensitive. After I renamed the file IconSet.png instead of Iconset.png, it worked. I changed it back and forth a few times just to confirm this.

I'm gonna go beat my head against the wall now.

and an original idea of people having alter egos is back... finally.
Another camping area.
I just found out somebody pirated my 3,99$ game. I spent over a year making it and somebody just publish it for free a week after early access released.

I should be glad, cuz if they pirate you, that means your game has to be good, but im not. I barely sold any copy. Didn't get any info from most of the sites I wrote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nnl94