Search results

1. tumsterfest

TRADE Avery's Reverie - Battles, Plugins, Animation, etc. - Flexible Arrangements

Been working with @Frostycake197 on tall-ifying main character sprites, and loving her results so far:
  2. tumsterfest

RMMZ Avery's Reverie

I must be getting old, because I had to look that name up haha. But thanks! I've been assembling them in GIMP for better control and customizability, and it's exhausting due to my obsessive nature combined with lack of skill. I actually have a team member now who's in the middle of tall-ifying...
  3. tumsterfest

[ATTACH] After 172,982,798 hours, I am ... content.

After 172,982,798 hours, I am ... content.
  4. tumsterfest

You mean they're not ... glands?

You mean they're not ... glands?
  5. tumsterfest

Moon's Resources

The level of detail you achieve on your furniture is insane.
  6. tumsterfest

TRADE Avery's Reverie - Battles, Plugins, Animation, etc. - Flexible Arrangements

Awesome. Feel free to PM me (or I will once I'm not distracted haha).
  7. tumsterfest

Hi! I remember seeing your "kimono person" sprite -- great stuff. I recently finished up overhauling my main party in GIMP. I made them through extreme frankensteining of existing assets -- they look mostly alright, but could use some TLC and tall-ifying. I'd be thrilled if you wanted to help...
  8. tumsterfest

Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

Hey, Re: the second question -- I'm pretty sure that's a premium add-on. I used Cyclone and had to pay $3 to access an "magic brush" add-on tool, so probably the same situation here.
  9. tumsterfest

RMMZ Avery's Reverie

I'm too tired/lazy to write dumb facts about her, but here's Avery 2.0. She was about to go to bed, but then "YMCA" came on Spotify.
  10. tumsterfest

Hi! I vaguely remember seeing your game's thread once and thinking it looked promising. Indeed, my biggest needs right now are probably with customizing the battle mechanics and the game's various UIs. I have my ideas in place, but have avoided implementing anything custom yet because i lack...
  11. tumsterfest

Game & Map Screenshots 12

I like your sprites and dialogue. I see English isn't your native language, so just a heads-up that the second sentence is grammatically incorrect. Delete "like" to fix it.
  12. tumsterfest

SMO - Achievements Menu v1.04

Hi, Has anyone tried using this in MZ? It looks great, and I'll be sad if it's not compatible haha
  13. tumsterfest

Where to get a large cart (loaded, empty, broken down, etc)

If you can't find a better option, you could grab a horse-drawn carriage. (Avery and/or whtdragon have them, I think?) You could carefully erase the horse itself in GIMP. One caveat: Their carts/carriages are in side view. But if you're dedicated enough, you could still use GIMP to add...
  14. tumsterfest

Purchased MV Tiles Compatible With MZ Not Functioning - Help!

This might be a dumb question, but what do you mean by "fit" and "fix?"
  15. tumsterfest

Static's art gallery (open 24/7 bc this is the internet)

I was already beaten to it, but I came here to say I'd absolutely hang that first one on my wall. Enjoying the third one too.
  16. tumsterfest

[ATTACH] "i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set" --me...

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set" --me, an adult for the past 20 years
  17. tumsterfest

RMMZ Avery's Reverie

WIP song from a scene where you finally emerge from the first "nightmare dungeon" to witness the happier sights of Avery's imagination:
  18. tumsterfest

Watching your recruitment thread sit atop the channel for 2 straight weeks with no new interest...

Watching your recruitment thread sit atop the channel for 2 straight weeks with no new interest: 50% hilarious, 49% disheartening, 1% "h8 you all plz make my game 4 me lol"
  19. tumsterfest

What are Your favorite Game Soundtracks?

Off the top of my head: Final Fantasy VII Chrono Trigger Chrono Cross Celeste Donkey Kong Country Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Nier: Automata Final Fantasy XIII Special shoutout to some of the old Mega Man series tunes.
  20. tumsterfest

anyone have a school bus sprite for rpgmaker MV?

It's not the biggest, but there's this: https://www.deviantart.com/nicnubill/art/School-bus-request-538135241

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Every group of friends has that one "stupid friend". If you aren't sure who is the "stupid friend" in your group... it's most likely you.
Just spent 30 min growling at a mesh not importing properly to unity.
Then the programmer asked "Did you send me the updated texture?"
*Nervous laughter*
Well, that explain the transparent texture eh?
If you have ever played these games and miss them, please look forward to it.
Miss the old retro style? I'm a fan of it, especially these Famicom games.
"Dragon Ball Z from Nintendo Entertainment System"
dragonball-z.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FM445