1. FirozKhan

Avy's MZ Stuff

It's 5th and happy birthday Avery! Love ur resources too! :VXA1:
  2. FirozKhan

Avy's MZ Stuff

ohh thanks for telling me...
  3. FirozKhan

Avy's MZ Stuff

Avery can I use those trees in my MV, u kinda said MZ....so iam kinda confused....
  4. FirozKhan

thanks, yes i know its demo. and i'll make sure i'll credit u.

thanks, yes i know its demo. and i'll make sure i'll credit u.
  5. FirozKhan

hello slimeiske, i want to ask something. can i gameplay your game in a youtube channel. Whos...

hello slimeiske, i want to ask something. can i gameplay your game in a youtube channel. Whos araid of the big bad wolf? game? plz :eswt: :eswt:
  6. FirozKhan

Stop dissapearing NPC event after removed from party!

I didn't try this before, but you make an switch event after the remove party member. That switch event should have the image of the party member you are removing.
  7. FirozKhan

Need some dirt tiles...

I checked Avy tiles, but it does not dirt cave tiles, instead jungle caves and ice caves.. I got it!! I haven't still tried... My exams are coming... But will do..
  8. FirozKhan

Need some dirt tiles...

RMMV And I tried to play your game Big Bad Wolf but for some reason I am not able to download it...
  9. FirozKhan

Need some dirt tiles...

Guys anybody have dirt tiles, especially a dirt water animation tiles. You know ' dirty water ', which fits with a dirt cave. Best if free. I love free... :D :D
  10. FirozKhan

Help with Icons...

Actually that's just slots... :eswt: :eswt: The icons are here and there. The icon set i used is Avery's iconset. I'll put a link. Avery's Icon Set
  11. FirozKhan

Help with Icons...

Thanks for the advice, but the iconset i currently use has over 2639 icon slots :blink:
  12. FirozKhan

Help with Icons...

oh okay thanks :eswt: :eswt: GIMP i'll remember that..
  13. FirozKhan

Help with Icons...

Hello guys, could use some help here. How can i add icons to my icon set? Or is there any way i can have 2 iconsets? Don't think me as a fool... I am a noob. :D :D :D Or is there some software with I could do it? Thanks in advance
  14. FirozKhan

Problem with Transfer Player

Thank you guys for your help. I should take some tutorials. :eswt:
  15. FirozKhan

Yes I did indeed turn on transperant. It is a problem?
  16. FirozKhan

Guys, plz help me out. In my game the plot is i try to make the player and his friend transfer them to past. They dont know what happpens. So when they appear in the past map, an autorun event starts.. But when transfer happens.... The player doesnt appear in the map. He simlply dissappeared...
  17. FirozKhan

SRD Hud Maker and Character Creator EX

I am no expert. I also use SRD Hud maker, but not character EX. Does it ask for generation parts? Maybe I could help you
  18. FirozKhan

How do I....add a custom weather effect?

I am not good with scripts and all but there is a yanfly's plugin for animated pictures. You create a animation and make it in event to swirl around {parallel process}, I mean. :awink::eswt::eswt:
  19. FirozKhan

Dungeon game Resources

Okay...
  20. FirozKhan

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Hi hiddenone, these are great.... But is there a face graphic for human flesh npc?... :D :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FadbqH0X0AIuarS

Updated one of my characters sprites. Misty now looks more like an actual person rather than the deformed potato on the left.
rogue grande commission.png
Another commission done. Kato's little shop is open!
Game Making Every Day #24 :kaosalute:

Just played a lovely dice game this morning. Got any other dice games to recommend?
Just released FMOD_MV.js... in alpha stage...

1660835645947.png

And hey, documentation of it is so massive that makes me so tried...

You can checkout here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glumper