Search results

1. Panda_Artist

Fixing a status display issue (HP and MP)

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening I was wondering how can I fix this issue I have where when it reaches a low, the max MP starts showing up... is there a way to remove this entirely for battles? I only want the current HP or EP (MP) to show there... can this be done? It doesn't seem to...
  2. Panda_Artist

Macro System from Phantasy Star IV

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening This request is honestly a big gamble because I have a feeling it would be a real challenge...! Macros in Phantasy Star IV are basically pre-determined command setups that are sorted in the menu, then in the battle you have the Party Command have Fight, Macro...
  3. Panda_Artist

Dynamic Damage Sound Effects

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening I was wondering how difficult it would be to code a script that would let me manipulate what damage sound would trigger depending on what skill would be used instead of the traditional method of choosing a damage sound for actors or enemies...! for example...
  4. Panda_Artist

Victor Animated Battlers - Slowing down the action! Play battle log like the default system.

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening I am not sure if this is the right place to ask... but okay. This one is kind of tricky to ask about... I managed to make VE Animated Battlers work for me but Personally I find that it flows way to fast for my liking... Not only that... it doesn't display on...
  5. Panda_Artist

Trouble with Fomar's Animated Battlers...

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening I am not sure if this is the right place to ask... but okay. Fomar's Animated battler's works perfectly... But there does not seem to be an option for me to use normal image battlers for my enemies... you see I want my enemies to be still images for now...
  6. Panda_Artist

Compatibility Patch Request: Akea Animated Battle Cursor with GALV Battlers

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening I am not sure if this is the right place to ask... but okay. I am trying to find a way for the Animated Battle Cursor to work with Galv's animated battlers... it works for the enemy battlers but not for the actors...
  7. Panda_Artist

Jamira's DQ Battle System script. Highlighting Actor's status when it's their turn for selecting commands

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening I am not sure if this is the right place to ask... but okay. This script i'm using gives me a great Battle HUD for me to use but the problem for me is that while selecting the commands, there is no way for me to know which actor I am selecting commands for...
  8. Panda_Artist

How do I draw certain piece of equipment on the menu...?

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening I am not sure if this is the right place to ask... but okay. What I want is to for example display a character's equipped weapon next to their face, nickname class etc... for a menu... with the icon and everything.. draw_actor_equips(7) obviously does not...
  9. Panda_Artist

Ace Equip Add On - > ICONS instead of " > " on equipment paramaters

Good morning / Afternoon / evening , everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. Is there a way to make it so that instead of the typical use of " > " for the paramater changes for new equipment it shows either an icon for a stat decrease and another if it's a stat increase? For...
  10. Panda_Artist

Request: PARTY TP GUAGE (Similar to Wild Arms Force Guage or Skies of Arcadia party special guage)

Good morning / Afternoon / evening , everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. In some games like Skies of Arcadia and Wild Arms, there is a guage that is shared by the whole party to use super special attacks....! I was wondering if it's even possible, instead of each actor's...
  11. Panda_Artist

VE - Target Arrow Modification - Changing the Size and Text and Icons of the enemy window

Good morning / Afternoon / evening , everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-vx-ace/target-arrow/ This script allows you to create an icon to select targets... however... I do not like that the window on the top is so large and...
  12. Panda_Artist

Default Commands Greyed out due to an inflicted state

Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. I think I have requested this before Is there a way to GREY OUT the attack commands and item commands when actors are inflicted with certain states? I remember that it was something like " ...
  13. Panda_Artist

Hime Custom Use Conditions help - Switch conditioned item.

Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. https://himeworks.com/2013/11/custom-use-conditions/ I am using this scirpt to make sure my "Tent" item is only usable if certain conditions are met like a save point or the world map... with the...
  14. Panda_Artist

Help with visual Glitch using DNI Skill Cores with Victor's Passive States

Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. https://dainekoichi.blogspot.com/2015/10/rmvxa-skill-core-system_5.html https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-vx-ace/passive-states/ I am trying to see if I can fix this issue...
  15. Panda_Artist

Ace Status Menu Modification Help - Display Equipment on General Status

Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. I am modding the Ace Status Menu script slightly to display certain information... Most of the changes are on the "General" Status menu... because Ace Status menu offers multiple sub menus for Status...
  16. Panda_Artist

Ace Equip Addon - Equipment Sub Slots / "addon" slots

Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. Is it possible to develop a system that allows for the following: Similar to the system in Xenoblade where you add gems to certain items and equipment to enchance them, I'd like to create a "sub...
  17. Panda_Artist

RBahamut's EXP Guages - HP display issue

Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. This script adds an EXP Guage to the menu... but for some reason once it's applied with the Ace Menu Engine... when an actor's HP is 4 digits... it no longer displays the MIN / MAX HP...
  18. Panda_Artist

Removing the "Luck" Parameter

Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. Is it possible to remove the "luck parameter" altogether or at least hide it from the menus? The way my game works it's pretty useless. Any help would be appreciated.
  19. Panda_Artist

Phantasy Star IV - Combination Skills

Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. In Phantasy Star IV End of the Millenium there is this system of combination attacks where if two, three or four characters activate certain abilities of their roster after every character action has...
  20. Panda_Artist

Script Request: Multiple Damage Types in one skill

Good morning / Afternoon / evening , everyone. I am in need of your assistance once again. Is there such a thing or is it possible to create a script that allows a skill to have more than just one damage type. Let's say I want a skill that not only does HP Damage but also does MP Damage Is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FadbqH0X0AIuarS

Updated one of my characters sprites. Misty now looks more like an actual person rather than the deformed potato on the left.
rogue grande commission.png
Another commission done. Kato's little shop is open!
Game Making Every Day #24 :kaosalute:

Just played a lovely dice game this morning. Got any other dice games to recommend?
Just released FMOD_MV.js... in alpha stage...

1660835645947.png

And hey, documentation of it is so massive that makes me so tried...

You can checkout here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glumper