Search results

1. Splatterguy

Ready to Rumble: A Plugin for Controller Vibration

Thanks for the feedback! I will privately send you a link to my project file.
  2. Splatterguy

Ready to Rumble: A Plugin for Controller Vibration

Hi there! I really like the PlugIn, it's just awesome! But is there a way, to turn it off? When I turn it off in the options, it's still activated in the game. (The GamePad still rumbles.) So that option seems useless to me. I'm using the PlugIn-Version 2.1. RPG Maker MV 1.6.2 (Steam) NWJS...
  3. Splatterguy

RMMZ [MZ & MV v1.8.4 UPDATED] Shora Lighting & Shadow Plugin (2.5D Ambient Shadow)

Hey @Shora! Your PlugIn is just awesome and I'm really grateful to you for that!!! Thanks for your nice work! :) There's just one thing I can't fix. Do you see that dead tree on the picture? (it's just an example) It's very high above my character, but the top of the tree is illuminated. When...
  4. Splatterguy

Logitech RumblePad 2

Can anyone help me? It seems like the RPG Maker MV doesn't support my GamePad "Logitech RumblePad 2". (Wired/USB) When I push a Button, the only thing the Hero does, is something like - running to the left or right without any controll. I allready tried the Program "TocaEdit Xbox 360...
  5. Splatterguy

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hey calexder! Maybe you can fix your problem by changing the position of the scorpion! (I had the same bug) Go to the Database, delete the scorpion(s), paste it back an move it a bit up, down, right or left... The bug dissapeared after I did that! Hope I could helped you! :-)
  6. Splatterguy

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hey Yanfly! Your work ist awesome!!! I love your plugins and use some of them for my RPG Maker MV project! There is only one thing that makes me realy sad...^^ The PlugIn "GamepadConfig.js" does not support my Logitech gamepad controller F310. (It's wired) I made a new project, but nothing...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FadbqH0X0AIuarS

Updated one of my characters sprites. Misty now looks more like an actual person rather than the deformed potato on the left.
rogue grande commission.png
Another commission done. Kato's little shop is open!
Game Making Every Day #24 :kaosalute:

Just played a lovely dice game this morning. Got any other dice games to recommend?
Just released FMOD_MV.js... in alpha stage...

1660835645947.png

And hey, documentation of it is so massive that makes me so tried...

You can checkout here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glumper