Search results

1. Zero_G

Item menu plugin

Is there a plugin that separates the item menu in categories like VX Ace? I was searching in the catalogs and didn't find one like that.
  2. Zero_G

RMMV Changing the size of choices window after it is shown

I'm making a script where I need to change the choices after they are shown, I have managed to do that, but if the text of the new choice is larger than the previous one it will be cropped. So far I managed to change the size of the choice window and find the rect var (rectangle) with width (...
  3. Zero_G

Text Speed

Porting my VX Ace Scrip. This script allows to globally change the speed of game text. - Double/Triple/.. text speed - Make text slower - Instant text =begin =============================================================================== Text Speed Change text speed by Zero_G v1.1 Version...
  4. Zero_G

Fade Out/Fade In Speed

This plugin lets you change the default Fade out/fade in speed when transferring the player, and when the fade duration was not set in the event. Small quality of life plugin for the player, although if you set it fast (default for plugin) and the game hasn't loaded the required assets during...
  5. Zero_G

Text Speed

Text Speed by Zero_G Introduction As I found no easy script for slowing or increasing text speed without depending upon other scripts, I ended up making a simple one. Idea was based on Krimer's script. The script allows to change the default text speed of message boxes. The developer can set...
  6. Zero_G

Speed Up

This one is based on Debug Speed Up by SumRndmDde. But I only wanted the speed up while a button is pressed. So I stripped most of the functions of the script, also added speedup during combat that wasn't implemented...
  7. Zero_G

Save/Load menu on button press

Porting my VXACE script with some additions You will find variations for what this script does, but I couldn't find one that only handled save/load functionality. Script also lets you add more action to more input presses but you will have to add the params...
  8. Zero_G

Walking Dash Speed Plus

Porting my VXACE script. Although there are other scripts and ways to increase the character speed, all available methods would break the in game event movement speed. So I ended up making a new script that lets you change the global speed of the main character while respecting the speed...
  9. Zero_G

Save/Load Menu on button press

Just a port of my VXACE Script =begin =============================================================================== Save Menu on button press (by Zero_G) Version: RGSS =============================================================================== == Description == This script will...
  10. Zero_G

Speed Up while pressing a button

There's a Japanese script that does more or less this, couldn't find one for xp, so I made one. Simple but useful for debugging and if you want to play fast =begin =============================================================================== Speedup (by Zero_G) Version: RGSS...
  11. Zero_G

Dash and Walking speed plus

=begin =============================================================================== Dash and Walking speed plus (by Zero_G) Version: RGSS =============================================================================== == Description == This script will add a dashing feature and modifying the...
  12. Zero_G

Save/Load menu on button press, or quick save/load

You will find variations for what this script does, but I couldn't find one that only handled save/load functionality. =begin =============================================================================== Save Menu on button press (by Zero_G) v1.0 Version: RGSS3...
  13. Zero_G

Player Movement Speed

Although there are other scripts and ways to increase the player speed, all available methods would break the in game event movement speed. So I ended up making a new script that lets you change the global speed of the main character while respecting the speed changes in events (if no speed is...
  14. Zero_G

Text Speed

I found no script to double text speed so I ended making one. Script also allows to slow down text or display it instantly. Edit v1.1: Added a fix for the window message reopening after each message =begin =============================================================================== Text...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FadbqH0X0AIuarS

Updated one of my characters sprites. Misty now looks more like an actual person rather than the deformed potato on the left.
rogue grande commission.png
Another commission done. Kato's little shop is open!
Game Making Every Day #24 :kaosalute:

Just played a lovely dice game this morning. Got any other dice games to recommend?
Just released FMOD_MV.js... in alpha stage...

1660835645947.png

And hey, documentation of it is so massive that makes me so tried...

You can checkout here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glumper