Search results

1. DK

Game Time - Time system

Added a new add-on "Game Time Day/Night". First post updated.
  2. DK

Game Time - Time system

Added a new add-on "Game Time Day/Night". First post updated.
  3. DK

Localization - Translate your projects into several languages

Try to use double slash for \\c[7] and other color tags
  4. DK

Localization - Translate your projects into several languages

Your Json file structure is broken. You may have used a dot instead of a comma at the end of some line.
  5. DK

Character Zoom - Allows you to scale characters.

Yes, you can reduce. I didn't foresee scripting. I can add in the next update. It doesn't work in battle.
  6. DK

Mouse System - Allows you to change the mouse cursor, activate events by clicking, hovering, etc.

Title: Mouse System Version: 1.2.0 PRO version: 1.5.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to change the mouse cursor, activate events by clicking, hovering, etc. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Use a custom cursor. Show icon when hovering over an event...
  7. DK

Call devtools immediately on play test

Start the game. Press F8. Set a breakpoint. Press F5 to restart the game when the console window is active, not the game window.
  8. DK

Big Events - Allows you to expand the coverage of the event by several tiles.

Title: Big Events Version: 1.2.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to expand the coverage of the event by several tiles. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Instruction: "Help" languages: English, Russian Terms of use You can: -To use the plugin for your...
  9. DK

Character Zoom - Allows you to scale characters.

Title: Character Zoom Version: 1.2.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to scale characters. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Zoom player/events/followers via plugin command, comments (only events) or script calls Preview: Instruction: Script calls...
  10. DK

Video Player - Adds video to the title screen, credits, the layers on the map and other.

Title: Video Player Version: 1.2.1 Author: DKPlugins Description: Adds video to the title screen, credits, the layers on the map and other. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Play pre title videos. Ability to add a command to the title menu to display video...
  11. DK

FPS Meter

Thread has been completely updated. Absolutely new version of the plugin!
  12. DK

Game Time - Time system

Version 2.6.0: Added a plugin command to run a common event after a certain time. Added a plugin command to add a temporary state to a character that will automatically disappear after a certain time.
  13. DK

FPS Meter - Adds advanced fps counter.

You are right, sorry :) I have updated DKTools on the website
  14. DK

Localization - Translate your project into several languages

For the web version and mobile phones, you must select the Nwjs + Stamp file system, and before each build of the project, you must run the plugin command from DKTools to generate a file system stamp (more on this in the help). Did you update the file system stamp?
  15. DK

RMMZ Double EXP State

That's right, I didn't notice, thanks!
  16. DK

RMMZ Double EXP State

A plugin that allows you to add a state of getting double experience to a character in battles

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FadbqH0X0AIuarS

Updated one of my characters sprites. Misty now looks more like an actual person rather than the deformed potato on the left.
rogue grande commission.png
Another commission done. Kato's little shop is open!
Game Making Every Day #24 :kaosalute:

Just played a lovely dice game this morning. Got any other dice games to recommend?
Just released FMOD_MV.js... in alpha stage...

1660835645947.png

And hey, documentation of it is so massive that makes me so tried...

You can checkout here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsad22da2a