Search results

1. RMMV YEP Menu Glitch Crashes Game, Included Error Image.

Hi, I am running into a bug where in the change party member screen crashes if i exit the menu with the second actor selected in my party. Here is a screenshot of the Error:
  2. TRADE Updated: RPGMV "Project: Infinity" Monster Collecting Game

Update: Edited post to add "Trade". If you can code plugins for me I can exchange my time to help you with your projects! Besides working in MV/MZ & XP, I have very useful skills in image enhancement in gimp and photoshop to make game art pop, and have done thousands of portraits, maps...
  3. RMMV Help with Actor Shop System (Searched Forums Already...)

Hi there, Ideally, I need a script that scans all the actors in the database and adds them to a shop window with category tabs, and displays their portrait on the side. You can set the category (shop tab) and price for each actor using note tags on actor database page. When you buy the actor...
  4. JS Graphic Problem Using Yanfly Plugins

Hi there, I took a screenshot of the full error I am getting. I used a skill in MV that added a state with 5% param boosts, targeting the skill user in the party. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FadbqH0X0AIuarS

Updated one of my characters sprites. Misty now looks more like an actual person rather than the deformed potato on the left.
rogue grande commission.png
Another commission done. Kato's little shop is open!
Game Making Every Day #24 :kaosalute:

Just played a lovely dice game this morning. Got any other dice games to recommend?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsad22da2a