Search results

1. nineret

Books: Do you really bother to read them?

I don't read book (unless it's was puzzle or tutorial.) Reading book in game. it's giving me feeling like ehhhh blah blah not again. I mostly don't into game story much. (mostly horror/JRPG/MMO games) but I do love reading books. In real life.
  2. nineret

What are keys to a successful game?

Key to success is everywhere. (if you know where is it.) First Key, Did you enjoy your game? This is the first step to make success game. because if you don't enjoy your game. There is no point to make it. even your game is good. (unless you just want money.) Second Key, Share to your...
  3. nineret

What are Your favorite Game Soundtracks?

Ok, Here my favorites tracks from my favorites game. breath of fire 5. so first 5 second, I've listen to this song. I am into it. very quickly I know. so many people hate this game. but I found out this game ost is kinda amazing. here is my favorites another one. soundtrack is filled with...
  4. nineret

Did the very first thing you started making turn into a game?

First thing I did when I after creating RPG Maker XP games. was finding a script tab. once again I did finding out how it work and how it does. and again I start editing scripting was possible fun. then after that I am gonna add sprites/BGM later.
  5. nineret

[XP] Looking for Zoom formula/calulater

recently I just post a test video on my profile ,but the issue I found is zooming everytime is zooming all of my actor & enemy getting big but the problem is my actor/enemy is getting big on center. I would like to do a zoom focus on one not all. here is a example video:
  6. nineret

[MEDIA] test

test
  7. nineret

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Layen