Search results

1. Drogazy

updating a game to friends

I made a game, send it to my friends, but I have to change and add new things. If they have a saved file, will it work?
  2. Drogazy

Variable that checks the actor's level

I've been trying to set a variable that changes each time the actor gains a new level I tried to use control variable = Actor Level. But it didn't work. I tried it differently, changing it to be equal to the MHP, and it worked. :/ It seems that only with levels it doesn't work.
  3. Drogazy

Debug menu

I don't know if this happened because of the update. The debug menu that show the variables and switches were working fine yesterday. But today, I opened MV and it disappeared. Does anyone know what happened? Is there a way to fix it? :(
  4. Drogazy

Enhanced tp

I am using enhanced tp modes from yanfly. When the modes are active, and the actor is damaged, i receive the message: cannot read property "deal state of null" What should I do?
  5. Drogazy

Tp modes

I am using enhanced tp modes from yanfly. When the modes are active, and the actor is damaged, i receive the message: cannot read property "deal state of null"
  6. Drogazy

New Skill - Masork

I would like to create a skill that damage the user, but he receives a bonus on attacks. The more he attacks, more damage he takes and more damage he will cause.  I tried, but it did not decreased when a state ended. Can anyone help me?
  7. Drogazy

Class Core - yanfly

Sorry if it is not the place, but I thought it was the best place. When we change class, we change the image of the actor. But, if I made an event that use the actors image, I have to choose the new image.  The problem is when there are a lot of classes! I was wondering if it is possible to...
  8. Drogazy

Stealth and Sneak attack

I don't know if it is the right place. Sorry if it is not here. Show me  where to post if it is the wrong place I want to create a notetag where a Rogue enemy use a Stealth ability, then, he can use his sneak attack 119= Stealh 117= Sneak attack <AI Priority> Always: Skill 119...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShinyPorygonZ