Search results

1. CrocPirate

I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to...

I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
  2. CrocPirate

RMMZ VisuStella MZ MULTICLASS Help

Parameters > Multiclass Settings > SubClass > Reward Rates: EXP Then all you have to do is adjust the value.
  3. CrocPirate

How too: Summoned pet deals 10% more damage if actor ID 11 is wearing summoner robe (armor)

In your damage formula use this: $gameActors.actor(11).equips()[x] && $gameActors.actor(11).equips().contains($dataArmors[y]) ? a.atk * 3 - b.def * 1 : a.atk * 2 - b.def * 1 x = equipment slot ID - 1. (i.e. if the Summoner Robe can only be equip in the Body slot which is number four in the...
  4. CrocPirate

RMMZ How to trigger skill after a state has expired

Try this: <JS On Expire State> user.forceAction(101, -1); BattleManager.forceAction(user); </JS On Expire State>
  5. CrocPirate

Looking for a female police uniform for RPGmaker MZ

The closest thing I know of is the Heroine Character Generator 3. There is a police hat, but... the police outfit... well, shall we say isn't very formal. However it isn't a big problem if you are willing to do a small sprite edit on the generator parts.
  6. CrocPirate

Weapon Slot Locking: Dual Wielding

It's for an actor wielding two weapons at once, one in each hand. What the original question is sealing the 2nd weapon slot when a dual wielder is equipping a single weapon that requires BOTH hands to wield.
  7. CrocPirate

Weapon Slot Locking: Dual Wielding

You might want to look at Maliki's Dual Wield plugin: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/malikis-dual-wield-ver-2-5.49724/ You can use the <twohand> notetag on a two-handed weapon that will seal the 2nd weapon slot.
  8. CrocPirate

Event Magnificent Mapping Match Submission Thread

Here's my submission. Credits: RPG Maker MZ RTP Me: custom edits. Visustella: plugins for lighting, weather effects, and parallax mapping.
  9. CrocPirate

Bravely Default Job Levels?

I think what you are looking for is Yanfly's Job Points plugin. Wiki: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Job_Points_(YEP) Download: https://yanflyengineplugins.itch.io/quest-gameplay-pack or https://yanflyengineplugins.itch.io/yanfly-engine-plugins-full-collection
  10. CrocPirate

Visustella Save Core Display Gold on Save File

Yeah, you could probably use a <JS> Variable to do it. Just name a variable: Party_Gold <JS>$gameParty.gold()</JS> Then use \v[x] in the save description.
  11. CrocPirate

Adding a message when you equip a weapon

I think Nerine wrote a plugin similar to what you need last year. Here's the thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/common-event-on-equip-unequip.137381/
  12. CrocPirate

RMMZ How to cause a state to flag a character as dead using Visustella plugins?

Just use the <Group Defeat> notetag from the Skills and States Core plugin.
  13. CrocPirate

How do you use TP in your game, if at all?

I use it as a gauge for a character's limit breaker skills.
  14. CrocPirate

Sharing my Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks

A Calvin and Hobbes reference, nice. I see you're a man of culture.
  15. CrocPirate

Weapon Ideas

1. I can imagine Chakrams being a back row weapon that has a small chance to attack all enemies. 2. Maybe a beastmaster enemy can wield the urumi. Perhaps they can whip their allies with the weapon to raise their Attack stat. Maybe their regular Attack skill can damage an opponent 2 to 3...
  16. CrocPirate

RMMZ VisuStella - Skills and States Core, JS Passive Condition

It's like what @eomereolsson said, you need a Logical And. Try this code: <JS Passive Condition> if (!user.isStateAffected(41) && !user.isStateAffected(45)){ condition = 1; } else { condition = 0; } </JS Passive Condition>
  17. CrocPirate

Your favorite RPG class?

Blue Mages. I always love the idea of learning skills/spells that only enemies can use.
  18. CrocPirate

Instant kill attacks?

For enemies I feel that an instant kill move is okay if it's a late-game enemy or an enemy that's located in an optional dungeon. But only if the enemy perform the skill rarely or there's a way for the player to avoid the attack. (ie the attack does nothing if the actor guards or have a piece of...
  19. CrocPirate

Writers block on these character classes. Any ideas to make them all viable?

Does your game have skill cooldowns? The Time Mage could have a skill that lowers the cooldowns for allies' skills. And since you are using the CTB system, maybe for the brawler you could have an attack that damages the target AND change the target's turn order so they could go last. The whole...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delisyabakery