Search results

1. Sharq

Custom RMMV Battler Sprites Assistance

I just finished a plugin that should help you out. Here it is: //============================================================================= // Sharq Plugins - Change sv_actor on weapon equip // SHARQ_change_sc_actor_on_equip.js...
  2. Sharq

RMMV Aether (working title) Battle Mini-game Mechanic Demo

No I agree. I think, as the developer I already knew the patterns so well in my mind from creating them that it became easy for me to perform even the most difficult ones. I'm considering adding a visual indication of when you're supposed to hit. Also considering for the tutorial sake, adding a...
  3. Sharq

RPG Maker VX Ace charset of armored dog?

Oh no, sorry I didn't make a complete set.
  4. Sharq

RPG Maker VX Ace charset of armored dog?

Here ya go.
  5. Sharq

RMMV Necroficer (In Development)

Ahh I see. Well hearing all of that, I would say that "Corrupted Blood" sounds MUCH more fitting now to me. With it being a generally dark game, having the word "blood" in the title makes a lot of sense.
  6. Sharq

RMMV The Bell Phantoms

This sounds really interesting. I really like how your story starts and I like the concept art. I'm anticipating seeing the custom in-game sprites and art! You said at one point you'll be able to fight or sneak past enemies. How does combat work? Is it standard turn-based combat?
  7. Sharq

RMMV Necroficer (In Development)

I saw your poll at the top and I voted for other. Being someone that doesn't know how to properly pronounce the name, my initial thought sounded like "Necr - Officer" like some kind of undead police man. Haha and I feel like that's not really what you're going for. Anyways, the only option not...
  8. Sharq

RMMV Aether (working title) Battle Mini-game Mechanic Demo

Aether(working title) Game Objective When someone plays this game, I want them to primarily enjoy the combat system. My combat system is like a mixture of OSU and Legend of Dragoon. I have plans to make it very fun and exciting, as well as rewarding and difficult. The game will also feature a...
  9. Sharq

RMMV Ember's Knight

This looks awesome! I messed around with real-time world combat in RPG Maker a long time ago and boy was it tough. I'm really interested to see how it turns out for you!
  10. Sharq

Time to do some work.

Time to do some work.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delisyabakery