Search results

1. DarkadeGames

I don't use battlebacks, but this bug happens fairly often.

I don't know if this is a common bug, but I don't use battlebacks in my game, just letting the map with that blurry filter be my battle back, I actually prefer it, don't judge. However in some battles, mostly a boss battle after a cutscene, the battle back actually reverts to that of the...
  2. DarkadeGames

Destroyed world tileset?

Hey guys. I'm looking for a world map tileset for MV that looks similar to the year 2300 AD from Chrono Trigger. Basically a destroyed Earth. Does anyone know of one or someone I can request to maybe make one? Much appreciated. :)
  3. DarkadeGames

RMMV Heart of Grimm -Ever After-

.................................. Hey guys. My very first MV game is finally complete. It's a remake of my very first VX game with many many story and gameplay improvements. The game should take around 20-25 hours, so standard RPG fair. -SYNOPSIS- Seventeen years ago, the dark wizard Mordrid...
  4. DarkadeGames

RMMV Yanfly Party System- Change Cooldown?

Hey guys. By default I have the party swap during battle set to a cooldown of 99 so that it can only be used once per battle. But for the final boss, I was hoping to remove the cooldown because the boss switches tactics a lot and you may need to swap members to keep up. Anyway to do this?
  5. DarkadeGames

Spell in Menu plugin?

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone knows of an MV plugin that stops the menu from leaving the character select after using a spell on the menu screen. Example being if you use a healing spell in the menu it kicks you back to the main menu screen. It's pretty annoying if you want to use it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delisyabakery