Search results

1. TorHakushun

Finally back on this site, hoping to use it more often to update people on my upcoming project~

Finally back on this site, hoping to use it more often to update people on my upcoming project~
  2. TorHakushun

RPG Maker MV/MZ Templates and Guideline

Thank you very much!
  3. TorHakushun

Not really Tutorial, More of a request

Ok Well thanks everyone, but I am closing this post, I managed to get what I needed, thanks anyway!  
  4. TorHakushun

Ok, true, I will post details now! Ok so I am making a game called Key to Xeana, it is a fantasy story, and you can read it all on Wattpad. Now the issue is I would prefer a less "DEFAULT" Battle system, but I do not have the time, nor the experience to do so. If someone could help Make a Cool...
  5. TorHakushun

Hey I am no stranger to the RPGMAKER Series but I need help! I need a custom Battle system! IF anyone can help, please let me know and I will give you all the details. All I can tell you is I need it for a game comming out on 12/13/14. THANK YOU!                            rへ __  __            ...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delisyabakery