Search results

1. kR1pt0n1t3

Sprites Freeze while Script is running

Hello, I have a question about character sprite stopping moving while a script that calls bitmap picture animation is run. So I have an event on the map with stop animation on and a character sprite set. As I start the game, the character sprite is moving as it's supposed to. At some point...
  2. kR1pt0n1t3

RMMV Looking for a script

I think you're right but I won't know for sure until I try it. Thanks a lot man.
  3. kR1pt0n1t3

RMMV Looking for a script

Hello. Not sure if this is the right subforum to ask for this, but I don't know where else to ask this. Basically, I remember there was a script that allowed you to edit any RMV game window size just by starting the game through RMV editor. You could then select any menu window just by mouse...
  4. kR1pt0n1t3

RMXP Wineskin Icon

You're right.... I went through the file like 5 times while zoomed in gimp and somehow missed it! Thanks a lot man!
  5. kR1pt0n1t3

RMXP Wineskin Icon

I did go through her XP/VX/Ace 24*24 icons but sadly I didn't find any wineskin or anything that could pass as such although I did find a lot of other good icons there.
  6. kR1pt0n1t3

RMXP Wineskin Icon

Resource Type: Icon Maker Format: XP Art Style: Normal XP RTP. Description: Just need a wineskin icon. I can't find any. Reference Images: Google for wineskin images for reference.
  7. kR1pt0n1t3

Problem with a script for Balloon Icon (XP)

I missed that part :) Thanks again.
  8. kR1pt0n1t3

Works fine now. Changing @character_sprites[ev] to @character_sprites[ev-1] actually didn't work so I changed it back. It seems the second part you said to change did the trick tho. The script works now. Thanks, sir.
  9. kR1pt0n1t3

The script works in a new project. When I delete the script below, the balloon icon script now displays animation above the main player sprite but it does not display it above the soldier anymore for some reason. How would I go about identifying what the issue is? Any suggestions? # #...
  10. kR1pt0n1t3

#===============================================================# #>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SCRIPT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<# #===============================================================# # # #...
  11. kR1pt0n1t3

Basic tips for a beginner on RPG Maker XP?

I really don't know what to tell you other than that you should go on youtube and type "rmxp tutotrial" and watch some videos there. There are just too many things for anyone to explain it to you properly here using just text.
  12. kR1pt0n1t3

Matching Sound Effect with Animation Speed

I got it to work. Because of the parallel process in events the switch didn't get turned on when it should and that's why the script was running. After adding the wait command after the turn switch on command all works fine now. Thanks for the help. EDIT: Would it be possible to add another...
  13. kR1pt0n1t3

:=) Works! One last thing is that I need help with being able to disable the script with a switch. i tried putting case filename if $game_switches[850] == true # -- BEGIN CONFIGURATION ------------------------------------------------- when '001-Fighter01' then...
  14. kR1pt0n1t3

I still keep getting error even when I added "attr_reader :move_speed" to Game_Character Could you add a control switch to the script so I can enable/disable it at will?
  15. kR1pt0n1t3

Works like a charm. It always amazes me when people come up with solutions like this. I wish I had such an understanding of RMXP code structure so I could write something like this. Thanks man! EDIT: Is it possible to increase animation speed more than 6 - Fastest as you can set in the edit...
  16. kR1pt0n1t3

I have an event with a graphic file loaded and stop-animation checked.
  17. kR1pt0n1t3

So how would I go around doing that? Via script? And what's the exact command and condition for that? if anime_count == 4? What I want to do is similar to the wing beat but not exactly.
  18. kR1pt0n1t3

Hi. So, as the thread name says want to match a certain sound effect to my character sprite animation. Under main I got: Graphics.frame_rate = 30 I have smooth mode ON. I'm using a standard 4x4 character sprite file that has 4 frames for animation. What I want is to match a certain sound...
  19. kR1pt0n1t3

Using RPXP on PC's with no admin rights

Thanks for the reply, but I don't even get to load my project. The moment I start RPG XP Game Engine, I instantly get an error that I'm missing RTP. I'm assuming that the engine is trying to find a registry key and uses that as some kind of reference to see whether RTP is installed or not...
  20. kR1pt0n1t3

Using RPXP on PC's with no admin rights

I'm not trying to run RPG Maker XP Game. I'm trying to start the RPG MAKER XP GAME ENGINE that is used to make a game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delisyabakery